Operation Incognito pt2

Transformers Prime is owned by Hasbro Studios.
Familiar Of Zero belongs to Seven seas Entertainment.

Tabs know what she doing in the back doe.

Honestly
I googled "F.O.Z Tabitha cute," and when I got to this picture
I didn't realize Louise was even there till after I saw Tabs 🤣

Fellas

wamens

Others

All of you can agree with your humble author that Tabs has got it going on, right?

More than Louise, at least.

I mean, the way those eyes are drooped?
Damn...
Make a man act up

Speaking of. I made cute art!
An Older Tabs, maybe 20 or 21. Holding her and Soundwave's Baby.

And so I don't look Biased Kirche! Around the same age, Pregnant with Soundies baby

Kirche! Around the same age, Pregnant with Soundies baby

And so I don't look Biased Kirche! Around the same age, Pregnant with Soundies baby

Anyhoo sorry for the wait.

Storytime

It's such a beautiful day in the capital of Tristain. The sun hung high in the sky, and the city's residents bumbled about doing their jobs and errands. The ambient temperature was colder than usual, the wind was light, and the sky was pinpointed with clouds. One particular business opens up with an indignant Louise and a neutral Soundwave.

"Ugh... Why do I have to wear these drabby things?" Louise complains as they step out of the local clothes shop. Her face scrunched up in disgust at the bland brown flowing blouse she had on. On her feet, a pair of sandals with a silver necklace around her neck. It was fashionable but bland in coloration. The pink of her hair complements the more neutral color choice. "They're so... Ugh,"