Pilot.

[DISCLAIMER]:

This script contains and touches on many sensitive topics such as:

Drug use and Addiction, Sexual Assault and Emotional, Physical and Domestic Abuse.

If yourself or someone you know struggles or has struggled with any of these, help is available if and when you need. Resources are available online, or if you feel stuck you can always send us a DM on instagram and we can point you in the right direction or send you the right links. (@circlescomics).

EPISODE 1 - PILOT.

* Freddie is dragged to a fancy work party by his Dad (David Cook) who co owns Madison's business "Elio-Cook". Madison is there too. *

David: * adjusting his tie as he gets out of the car and walks into the party with Freddie moping behind him *

"Don't do anything fucking stupid okay? I brought you here so that you can somewhat improve my reputation as a father, so word of advice: don't be yourself, yeah?."

* Goes inside *

Freddie: * Looks visibly upset for a minute but then sighs and reaches into his pocket to reveal some weed and some pills etc., puts them back in his pocket and finally walks inside *

* camera cuts, screen goes black and [ HAUNTED BY LAURA LES ] starts playing with the title card *

* Focus shifts to Maddie *

Madison: * getting ready for the party *

Jack: * Laying on the bed, staring at her *

"Are you seriously gonna wear that?"

Madison: "um-"

Jack: "Where are you going..?"

Maddie: "It's just a work thing, Jack."

Jack: * Grabs her by the wrist *

"Prove it."

* Madison's phone rings *

Madison: * Yanks wrist away *

" It's David, He's probably wondering where I am.. I promise that it's just a work thing..."

* Texts saying she's on her way, rushes out of the house and into a car that will take her to the party *

[Slowed and echoey version of the beginning 'CASTLE' by Halsey plays]

* Cameras flashing through the car window as Maddie pulls her sunglasses down and a flask of vodka from her coat pocket. *

* Focus Shifts back to Fred's Pov. *

Fancy guy: " And who are these three, David? "

David: " These are my wonderful Children, Charles and Elisa. They just got back from Yale in the states and Elisa over here is going to own the company one day, she works in the design department *whispers* however, she's more eye candy for the boys.. "

* winks, chuckles *

*Freddie looks visibly disgusted by what David has just said about his sister, he wonders in his head how you could talk so disgustingly about your own daughter.*

Fancy guy: " oh dear.. and who's that one? "

* forces a smile *

* Points at Freddie who is now draining a glass of fancy wine all at once and getting poured some more *