Not Professional.

[DISCLAIMER]:

This script contains and touches on many sensitive topics such as:
Drug use and Addiction, Sexual Assault and Emotional, Physical and Domestic Abuse.
If yourself or someone you know struggles or has struggled with any of these, help is available if and when you need. Resources are available online, or if you feel stuck you can always send us a DM on instagram and we can point you in the right direction or send you the right links. (@circlescomics).

EPISODE 2 - Not Professional.

* Title card with outside shots of Madison's house, It's early hours of the morning. Still Dark. *

Madison:  *Waking up to a shirtless, sleeping Freddie hugging her, clothes on the floor, oh and also a hangover.*

" FUCK!! "

*She quickly moves away and wraps the duvet around herself *

Freddie:  Wakes up startled and also majorly hungover, jumps back and falls off of the bed* "AH SHIT. OW."

Madison: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ??"

Freddie: *Sarcastically* "Fuck well..i don't know. maybe by the looks of things we most likely had sex..? "

* Looking her up and down, smirks and laughs *

Madison: " Oh.. Yes.. Sorry.. " *blushes and covers herself with the bedsheet* " Hold on a minute.. last night.. what did you say your name was? "

Freddie: " Freddie.. "

Madison: " Freddiee...? "

Freddie: " Freddie Cook? "

Madison: " What the fuck.. " *Silent panic, Show flashbacks to previous knight. Obviously it had to be Freddie Cook.*

Jack: * Pulling up in his car *

Freddie: " What's wrong..? "

Madison: " Shit. No.. You have to leave.. "

Madison: "Freddie, I am married, my husband is home and will walk through this door any minute, I have just had sex with my co-workers son. YOU are my co-workers son! I quite obviously need you to leave!"

Freddie: *realisation* "Wait.. what.? "

Madison: " GO!"

*Freddie scoops up his clothes etc. and clumsily climbs out of the window, the sun is slowly coming up and there are shots of him climbing down the side of the house and onto the roof while he's trying to get his shirt back on. Jack can also be seen walking through the front door as Madison collects her clothes and hides them in the closet, getting back into bed and pretending to be asleep*

Jack: *walks through the door, not suspecting or noticing anything as he walks up the stairs and into the bedroom*

* Madison closes her eyes tight again when she hears him come through the door, she hears him start to undress and take his football kit off and he lifts up the covers *

Jack: " What the fuck! Madison are you naked? "

Madison: *is clearly and obviously wearing underwear* " um.. no.. not really, i was just sleeping.."

Jack: *laughs* " is there something you want from me or something..? " *touches her thigh*

Madison: "what the fuck! Jack get the fuck off me i was literally just sleeping.."  *pushes him off*