You Need Me.

[DISCLAIMER]:

This script contains and touches on many sensitive topics such as:
Drug use and Addiction, Sexual Assault and Emotional, Physical and Domestic Abuse.

If yourself or someone you know struggles or has struggled with any of these, help is available if and when you need. Resources are available online, or if you feel stuck you can always send us a DM on instagram and we can point you in the right direction or send you the right links. (@circlescomics).

EPISODE 3 - You Need Me.

*Title card, then shots of Freddie's phone on his bedside in the background. 1:45 am. In the foreground his hands can be seen rolling a blunt. A text from Madison pings asking him to meet her at a Motel located just outside of town. She has just sent the address and words:

'Meet me. 2:00.'

Freddie tosses his phone to one side, immediately gets up and starts frantically getting dressed in the dark. He was just gonna spend the night getting high in his room so he thought he may as well see what Maddie needed, actually really happy that he gets to see her again *

*Shot changes, Madison is waiting in a motel room. She starts to pace around, staring at her phone, worrying if Freddie will turn up *

*Alternate shots flipping back and fourth of Freddie now walking and running and Madison waiting impatiently. Freddie gets there and waits, leaning against a wall.*

Freddie: *Texting* 'I'm here, which room.' *Goes to light a cigarette*

Madison: *Appears next to him, making him jump*

Freddie: "SHIT!!" *Drops his cigarette and it burns his leg*  " Fuck.. you scared me. Whats wr- "

Madison:  "What took you so long?" *Moves in closer to him, kissing him, cutting him off*

Freddie: *He ignores the question and stays silent for a bit. He senses that now isn't really the time to tell Madison that he doesn't drive because of the fact that when he was younger his Mum died in a car crash while he was right there in the car with her.* 

"Are..you..okay?" *He struggles, talking through kisses*

Madison: *Stands up straight and stares at him* "I'm fine. Freddie. I just want you. Okay? Is that so hard to believe for you?" *She forces herself to laugh a bit.* 

Freddie: *He scans her face, kind of speechless at that last comment, to see if she's being serious about all of this* "Err- I-"

Madison: *Raises her eyebrows, crosses her arms and looks impatient*

Freddie: *Looks at her for a second before he kisses her back and there is then a sequence of these meet ups shown throughout the next few days*

*A week later*

Madison: *Gets to the Motel and is waiting for Freddie. Something has happened with Jack again but she feels like going to meet Freddie like usual will make her feel better. A small tear falls from her eye and she is stood near a mirror. She dabs at it with a wipe as to not ruin her makeup*

*Shot changes and there is a flashback to what happened between them. Jack had come home quite drunk after a night out with his friends.*

Madison: *A little upset but speaks cautiously* "Jack.. did you forget about our dinner tonight with David and my Managers .."

Jack: " No.." *scoffs* " I just.. didn't wanna go to another one of your stupid fucking meetings Madison. It's like we have to pretend that what you do is actually important " *He slurs his words a little bit when he's talking due to the alcohol*