Not Completely Straight (Not Rogermon😩)

Ello! I'm back! It feels like forever! Anyway, I haven't really written anything new, I apologize, but I have this story on draft for a really long time, and it's not really Rogermon, but I hope you still like it nonetheless:)) I don't think this one's finished either, but ah well kdbsjsbsj this is a Sam x Maurice ship btw 😭

_______________

"FORGET THE FACT I TOLD YOU THAT I WAS EVER STRAIGHT." Sam yelled into Simon's ear, who rubbed it afterwards in annoyance.
"Did you really have to shout?" Ralph asks, eating another chip.

"YES. I DID." Sam exclaims once more before getting nudged by Eric. "Sam! Pipe it down a bit, will ya?" Eric pleads, looking at Sam helplessly, making the other roll his eyes instead. "UgH. Fine. But like — you guys don't get it." Sam says, dramatically leaning back into his chair. "This man is just perfect in every single way." He says, sighing dreamily.

"And who is this mystery guy that oh so mysteriously turned my dearest brother gay?" Eric asks with a sarcastic tone, which Sam didn't care enough to point out. "Well if you must know—"

"Hey, Sam!" A familiar voice calls out, stopping Sam from finishing his words, instead whipping his head towards the source of the sound. It was Maurice, waving at him as he passed their table with a couple of friends.

"Hi!" Sam waves back, and continues waving even after they were gone. He then giggles slightly and puts a loose piece of hair around his ear, as he rested his head on his hand, watching Maurice sit down at his table with a smile.

Eric could basically see the hearts floating around Sam's head as he stared at Maurice, which makes him rolls his eyes.

"I see..." Simon says awkwardly as he saw the whole scene unfold. "Well we don't need to know who it is anymore."

"Why Maurice though?" Questions Ralph, and Sam almost shoots up in disbelief when he hears him. "Wh— why Maurice?" Sam looks around in disbelief, scoffing slightly. "You mean why not Maurice! He is probably the most handsome, charming, nicest, and thoughtful guy you will ever meet! Damn, I'd just love to get a piece of that." Sam finishes and goes back to swooning, leaving the others speechless.

"I- ok. I— am gonna read somewhere else." Simon says, closing his book and looking at all of them with an uncomfortable smile and nodding before walking away.