Dreams Burn

A/N: Back again, sorry for the wait! Havent been writing a while lot lately. This has been in my drafts for so long, I totally forgot It existed. Still, I hope you Enjoy <3

"Roger, I'm scared." Simon cried, holding Roger tighter, as he patted the crying boys hair.

"Shhh, I know. We'll get through this though, ok?"

"E-every thing's in chaos! A-and I don't k-now what to do!" Simon continued, this time Roger stayed silent. Simon was right. Every thing was a mess, and Roger didn't want to say anything that wasn't true, creating false hope. "Shhh, sshhh" Roger cooed, trying his best to comfort Simon.

"Why do we have to be apart when everyone's with us?" Simon asked, looking up at Roger. Roger didn't know how to answer. He was guilty for the reason, and it definitely wasn't worth to have Simon so far from him, but he didn't want to get made fun of. The other boys were ruthless and weren't scared to do anything to someone if they felt like it. Them knowing Simon and Roger could be together would lead to even bigger problems for the two.

Roger took a deep breath, looking at Simon softly. Roger was always known to be quite cold, and the one you'd usually be frightened with. He always had this maddened expression which makes it look like he'd kill you if you look at him; but Roger never gave Simon that look. Ever since the beginning, Roger's had a soft spot for him and couldn't bring up the strength to get mad at the nice and innocent young boy.

"Like I said. Everyone might get weirded out. Jack especially since I'm the one who's always by his side. You know them. They're scary, they don't hold back. I don't want that. Both for me and you. Especially you."

Simon releases a sigh, as his shoulders dropped slightly, but gives a slow nod. Roger kisses Simon's head, and smiles warmly. "I promise if I could, I'd have you by my side every hour, every minute, every day." Roger says, with a laugh, tickling Simon, as the silence was filled with echoes of the boy's laughter.

"I love you?" Simon pants, coming out as more of a question. "I love you too" Roger responds with a firm nod before leaning in a giving Simon a big peck on the lips.

"I love you a lot." Roger kisses him again.

"I love you the most" another kiss.

Simon giggled, as Roger planted kisses all over his face.

Roger wished they were still back at home, Him and Simon hanging out in his bedroom instead of this fly filled, idiot infested island, but at least he still had Simon, and hopefully that was one thing they wouldn't take away.

Too bad wishes don't come true in this island; instead they burn and die just like everything that belonged here.

THE END

Very short story I know, but that's what I was going for. If I made a really long one, I literally would have lost Inspo before I even got halfway through. So enjoy this! Me and ate just watched lord of the flies earlier, and I just refuse to accept Simon's death. But alas, I've got to. This is what I think might've happened throughout the whole thing, what the boys might've been doing when they were off screen - SO LET ME LIvE- they were really sweet anddd I luv them :>