TWENTY . FOUR

A lot has happened for the both of them, they wouldn't hang out that much because Shigeo had school while Y/N didn't.

Finally, her mother gave her personal information and legal papers to Shigeo's parents.

They also decided to adopt her so she could go to school again, since Mrs. Kageyama said it would be a waste since she is smart.

She felt nice. Finally being with people she was comfortable with, not Ritsu though, I think both of them will stay distant from each other for awhile.

But it'll be fine soon.

She felt like what she was before she met Shigeo, but more happier.

Everyone in school thought she wasn't the same person because this version became more lively, specially more friendly.

The people who always wanted to be friends with her but was intimidated by her aura are finally friends with her.

-

"How do you feel, F/N?" Both of them were currently in the cafeteria eating their bento's.

Shigeo took a bite waiting for her answer. "It's all great! I made 2 new friends just today!"

She had the biggest smile she ever had and so did Shigeo.

"I don't know what would've happened if i didn't call you that night. I don't know where I could be right now." She laughed a little, "I would probably be with my parents still."

Y/N also found out that both her parents took therapy and marriage counseling for the better. She was glad, she was glad that they still had the chance to change.

But that didn't mean she forgives them, she's just happy for the both of them because they will turn out like the people she always wanted in her life.

"Should we go get ice cream after school?" Y/N asked, Shigeo smiled at her and nodded intensely.

"I'd be happy to spend time with you again." Shigeo responded.

"You're so cheesy."

invkas.

-

beiz: so like this is kinda the end of it lol, i won't do any updates anymore but i had fun writing this! sorry if it was really short and was just 500-600 words a chapter.