0.7

Taylor's P.O.V.-

"Okay, so you're clear on the plan?" She asks, looking at me with her bright, crystal blue eyes.

"Yup, so I'm gonna pretend like me and the biotch are gonna do it, you're gonna act like you want to do it with Shawn." She nods, "Then we blindfold them," I try not to laugh, "and....what else?" She rolls her eyes at me.

"We're gonna call Carter in, have him pretend to be you," she giggles, "then he'll totally expose her." She says.

"I still don't get it." I say, she glares at me while I put my hands up in surrender. She laughs at my response.

Nash's P.O.V.-

I know Ocean really likes Shawn, it's obvious. What's also obvious is what he plans to do to her. It's not that I don't like Taylor, I just don't want him to try to do what Shawn is gonna do.

Yeah, I know, I make no sense. I have my reasons. I just don't want Ocean to get hurt. I'm really excited, though. I'm taking this girl on a date tonight, I really like her. She's beautiful and a super sweet person. I think her and Ocean will get along really well.

A/N Its Emily here, yes it's short, I'm not done with it yet. I am still coming up with ideas so MADDIE, if you want to help write dis part I'd be SUPERgrateful THANKS BYE CUPCAKES!!!

A/NN well I just read that note. WHILE I WAS EDITING ANOTHER CHAPTER!