Chapter 1

At Apo house...Apo uncle sit at the kitchen with wedding invitation card on his hand.. Michael look at it and smile..suddenly Barcode coming with a biscuits that he make and serve it on the table.. Here you go uncle.. I hope you will love it.. Say Barcode.. Then Barcode also notice about the wedding invitation card and smile softly then reply.. Finally.. My big brother will get marry.. Im so happy for him...Michael then take a biscuits and eat together with Barcode..

Meanwhile at Bible family house..

Apo is walking back and forth with new shoes while Us just looking at him and smile softly then say.. Ermm.. Maybe you should break them in.. I know this shoe is quite tight but you must look handsome.. You are the groom.. Say Us with a big smile on his face.. Apo sigh then reply.. To be honest Us.. Ive been break those in for 2..no 3 days already.. Please.. Can i wear a sandals or go barefoot instead? Us quickly shake his head and say.. No! Definitely no Apo! Aish... Apo then reply again.. Well.. Don't you think this a little bit much you know... The tuxedo.. And shoe... Everything.. I mean.. All of these stuff... Us rub Apo back and say.. No worries Apo.. We are family now.. We all love you..especially our beloved mother.. Serah.. Anthony also same.. And..tomorrow will be a perfect day for you and Bible.. Apo nod then reply.. I hope everything will go smoothly.. Us reply with big smile.. Then suddenly Jeff interrupt.. Well where do you want us to put this.. P thong.. Jj and Anthony was busy with the aisle while Serah is busy checking the guest list.. Then Us reply.. Just put it on that aisle... Ta then reply.. What aisle P Us? Us then come down while nagging.. Does no one have a vision at all? Apo shake his head and turn his eyes towards his beloved lover who are standing at the window while watching his family to prepare everything for Bible and Apo.. Apo smile softly and keep staring at Bible.. Us then stand in front of Apo then say.. You.. Mr Apo Nattawin.. You better go home and get a lot rest and sleep well... Thats an order ok? Apo nod and hug Us tightly and wear his shoe and walk away.. Us pick up the shoes and smile while watch everything is already done...

At Apo room..
Apo already done packing the stuff and put it inside the big box.. Apo look at the dream catcher that hung near the bed rest and suddenly remember Gulf... A werewolf who always being there for him.. They are such a brothers... Suddenly.. Apo feel a wind appear all of a sudden... No need to turn around.. Apo already know who is coming to his room visiting him around at this hour... Apo finally turn around and kiss Bible lips deeply and hug him tight and ask.. Well.. What are you doing here hmmm.. Can't wait for tomorrow? Bible chuckle then he say.. Im just checking on you.. Is it wrong.. Ask Bible while sitting on Apo bed and look at Apo softly.. Apo sit beside him and kiss Bible cheek then reply.. No.. Of course not... Bible then silent for 5 minutes.. Apo then reply.. Sweetheart.. Are you ok?Is there something bothering you right now? You can tell me.. Maybe i can help you out... Bible smile softly at his future husband and kiss Apo back and say.. I have something to tell you right now... This is about my past self... Bible start to tell the story... After a few months after Anthony changed me... I started to rebel.. I always craving for more human blood... Anthony and p thong know about it.. Then.. They start to make me feel uncomfortable... And i found a lot of bad guys.... And all the people that i killed.. Was a monster.. And so was i... Apo then reply.. They were murders.. If you think that everything that you tell me just now can make me change my mind.. You are wrong... My love for you wont change.. Trust me.. I just want to be with you.. Stay together forever with you... Bible kiss Apo lips and suddenly Jeff and Ta take turns to climb up... Jeff then say... Come on Bible.. We have a last bachelor party to celebrate.. Then Ta climb up.. Its ok P Apo.. We will return him to you.. No worries.. Both of them laughing and Apo say.. Ok.. You better go.. Before they crush my house.. Bible then chuckle and kiss Apo cheek and walk towards the window.. I will see you soon..at the altar... Apo then reply.. I will wear white outfits...Bible then say.. Wow.. What a convincing.. While jump out from the window and go hunting with his brother... Apo shake his head and smile softly while shut down the window.. Suddenly Apo see his uncle coming in and sit down... Apo then sit beside his uncle and say.. Uncle.. Thank you for everything that you have done for Apo na krub..Michael hugs Apo tightly and say.. I hope you will be happy ok.. Now.. You better go to sleep... Tomorrow is a big day for you... Apo then nod as he see his uncle already leave.. Apo turn off the light and sleep..