Chapter 8(Final)

Gulf go into the house and meet Apo who is lying down on the sofa.. Suddenly Bible approach Gulf then say.. Hey.. Gulf.... Thank you for protecting Apo and the baby... Gulf nod and reply.. Yeah.. No problem.. Then walk towards Apo.. Us and Ta help Apo to get up and Apo hold his big belly and look at Gulf with relieve and ask.. Hey nong.. Are you ok? Gulf then reply.. Yes I'm fine..as you can see.. It seems you guys are talking about something.. Is there anything that I miss out here? Bible come nearer and Apo answer.. Ermm we are choosing the baby name.. If i have baby boy.. I want to combine Bible and Gulf.. But if i have a baby girl.. I will choose Sophia Rose.. Bible and Gulf smile while hearing the answers.. Ta take the cup and pass towards Apo.. Apo was about to take the cup.. accidentally push down the cup until the cup is fall on the floor and unfortunately the blood spill from the cup.. Apo try to take the cup.. Suddenly feel his spine break... Apo feel a sharp pain while holding his stomach and fall on the ground while Bible quickly hold Apo head... Bible.. Gulf and Us carry Apo and put him on the stretchers... Bible looking at Apo and start to feel worry... Apo face already turn into pale and say...please.. Please take our baby out! Ta suddenly about to cut Apo stomach suddenly got stop by Bible... Bible then reply.. We need to wait for Anthony.. Us then reply.. Im afraid if we wait for Anthony... Apo wont make it.. Its time for Apo to give birth to the baby.. Ta then interrupt... Please Bible.. You are the one who must do it! Without wasting time.. Ta inject the morphine.. Ta cut Apo belly and Apo yell in pain... Ta stare at the blood and got push by Bible.. Bible then reply.. Go and take Ta out of here now! Bible decide to continue to take the baby out from Apo belly and make Apo yell in pain even more... Apo then yell and say.. The baby is suffocating! Take the baby out! Bible is focusing on the operation... While Apo start to feel weaker and he feel his back bone is cracks again and again... After a few minutes later... Bible manage to get the baby out and show it to Apo... Apo smile weakly at the baby.. Bible then reply.. We got a baby girl... Its Sophia Rose... Bible give the baby slowly to Apo... Apo look at the baby and smile weakly and say.. You are beautiful.... Gulf smile while looking at Apo and his daughter.. Suddenly Apo feel his bone cracks again and groan... Mmmh Apo groan in pain and the baby cry.. Bible quickly take Sophia from Apo and wrap Sophia with a blanket.. Apo smile weakly at them and suddenly stop moving.. Gulf notice Apo is not moving.. Call out Apo name.. P po! P po!! Bible then say.. Gulf can you take this baby? Please.. Gulf then say.. Give it to someone else.. Not me..Gulf reply While trying to do Cpr on Apo.. Suddenly Ta come and say.. Bible.. Let me hold it.. I promise i won't hurt her.. Bible give Sophia to Ta and ask Ta to take care of the baby... Bible keeps pump up Apo chest but still not working... Bible then take out a syringe from the drawer and inject the vampire venom through Apo chest and Gulf then ask.. What is that thing? Bible reply .. Its my venom...Bible keep trying to pump Apo chest.. While Gulf look at Bible with disgust and reply.. You really deserve it.. You deserve to live like this and walk away... Bible start to bite Apo start from leg.. arms and finally his neck.. Gulf is sitting outside while crying on the staircase.. Leah and Seth watch from far and Seth reply... P Apo is already dead.. Without them realize.. One of the wolf pack members is hiding behind the tree suddenly run away to communicate with the wolf pack leader.... Gulf then go inside and stand behind Ta who is holding Sophia in his arms... Gulf start to imprint on Sophia... Meanwhile Bible who is almost give up on saving his beloved wife life stop all of a sudden after he feel the presence of the wolf pack... Bible then call out Us and Jj... Us! Jj! Bible yell their names and turn towards his dying wife and kiss Apo forehead for a long time and say.. You will be fine sweetheart... Bible about to go outside then stop after he hear Gulf mine about imptinting on Sophia.. Bible then choke Gulf and throw him at the wall... And say.. Stay away from my daughter!... Bible.. Us and JJ go outside and see they already being surrounded by a wolf pack...Jj then say.. We already out numbers.. Us then reply.. They are too many Bible.. Bible reply with stern voice.. I won't let them do anything to my family... Bible Us and Jj fight with the wolf.. Not long after that.. Jeff.. Anthony.. and Serah hurriedly rescue them follow by another 2 wolf siblings.. Leah and his little brother Seth... Gulf suddenly jump out and protect the whole Sumettikul family.. Gulf then say.. stop now! Its already over! If you kill Sophia.. Then you have to kill me too! Sam fight Gulf until Gulf change into a wolf form and communicate with Sam.. Bible then reply.. Gulf have been imprinted.. They can't do anything to Sophia... Whoever the wolf have imprint on.. That person can't be harm... That is the most absolute law... Bible say with stern voice... Wolf pack members leaving including Leah and Seth... Gulf decide to stay so that he can protect Sophia... Serah hug her beloved son and say... Bible.. Now.. Lets get prepare for a funeral ok.... Let your wife rest in peace... Us.. Jj and Jeff was about to cry.. Anthony then reply.. We are sorry for being too late my son.. Bible cry and hug both of his adopted parents tightly... Why it must be him dad... Why... My Apo... Bible kneel down and cry even more.. Us slowly take his brother to get up and calm him down... Jj then reply.. Lets go inside ok.. Lets pay a last respect to Apo.. Then.. All of them go inside...

Next morning....

Apo is lying dead on the stretchers.... Us help to clean the blood stain on Apo body except the part that already got bit by Bible... Ta comb Apo hair sotly and look at him sadly and reply.. Im gonna miss you P Apo... Us slowly pull Ta and go to the other side... Bible then say to Anthony...he shouldn't suppose to be like this...Anthony then reply... Its because of the morphine Bible.. Bible then reply back... Maybe I was too late for saving his life... Anthony pat his son shoulder and reply.. No Bible... Listen to his heart first...Suddenly.. Apo neck is back to form.. Follow by his tiny waist.. Then Apo hair colour start to get turn into brown.. The venom that Bible injected.. Start to spread through Apo body and also his crack bone quickly heal.. Apo face also slowly turn to pale.. The memory start to show up one by one... The memory that Apo have with his uncle.. his mom.. his beloved younger brother.. also a memory with Bible and whole of Sumettikul family and last one with his best friend Gulf Kanawut.. A few minutes later.. Apo heart stop beating and that made Us feel shock and look at Apo immediately and look at JJ... Ta also look at Jeff while holding the baby.. Anthony Serah and Gulf also turn to look at Apo... Bible look at everyone and ask Anthony... What is going on... Apo then open his eyes and look around...

The last sequel will be update... For those who already read this fanfiction.. Once again.. Thank you so much for support me.. Thank you for everything guys..I truly appreciate it.. I know.. Bible apo fans aren't so many out there... But i hope this fanfiction is enough to summon Bible apo fans out there...Lily rosense.. To read this fanfiction.. Please wait for new updates.. 🙏❤️❤️❤️😊