Chapter 4

After Bible and Apo done exchange their clothes.. They walk out from the house to meet their family and friends before leaving....Barcode.. Lily and Michael approach Apo and hug him tight... Michael then reply.. Now you already become a husband... Please take care of your husband ok.. Always listen to him.. Barcode then say... Im gonna miss you so much my big bro.. Apo hugs then once again and reply.. I will miss you guys too..Bible suddenly come and hug Apo family and reply.. You guys can count on me.. I will take a good care of Apo.. I promise.. Barcode hug Bible then reply.. Yeah.. You better keep your promise na p Bible.. Anthony then say.. You guys gonna miss a flight.. Better go now.. I hope you both enjoy the honeymoon at Maldives.. And have a safe flight! Serah then kiss both of his son and son in law then say.. Please take care of each other ok.. We all gonna miss you both so much! P Thong and Ta hug Bible then say.. Please be gentle on him na... Apo turn his head to the other side while hide his face because of the embarrassment.. Jeff shake his head and pat Apo shoulder then reply.. Don't listen to them... Please take care of your self ok.. If anything.. You can call us....say Jeff while hug his brother in law... Both Bible and Apo go into the car... Bible turn to his husband and ask.. Well.. Are you ready sweetheart? Apo look at evryone and wave his hands slowly and smile softly then reply... Yeah.. Yeah im ready now.. Lets go.. Bible smile softly and drive to the airport... After they arrive at the airport.. Bible decides to keep the car at the airport under a care from a bodyguard... After 2 hours... Bible and Apo arrive at Maldives Airport and Bible start to take their stuff and put inside the taxi... They decide to take a stroll at the street before go to the hotel.. After 20 minutes walking at the street.. Bible then use a boat to go to their private villa near at the beach... Once they arrive at the villa.. Bible put the luggage on the floor and quickly lift Apo carry him into the villa.. Apo look around and say.. Wow... Its so beautiful... Bible then take the luggage and put in their bedroom... Bible walk slowly towards his husband and kiss Apo forehead for a long time and kiss his lips deeply... Apo look at Bible with soft smile on his lips and say.. Im fine.. Im not tired yet... Don't worry na.. Bible then rub his nose on Apo nose and giggle then reply.. I will give you a time to get ready...but don't take too much time Mr Sumettikul.. I will wait for you at the beach... Apo nod and let his husband wait at the beach.. Apo starts to clean up him self.... 10 minutes later.. Apo walk towards his husband and join Bible at the beach while look at the moon and stars... Apo then reply.. Its so beautiful up there... Bible hug Apo from behind and kiss Apo shoulder and reply.. You are more beautiful than those moon and stars... Apo stroke Bible cheek slowly and hug his husband neck and kiss Bible deeply.. Bible look at Apo with worry and say.. Please baby.. If i hurt you... Please tell me to stop ok.. Apo quickly shake his head and say.. I know you won't hurt me... Bible then reply... I know you are special... I really hope this will work... Bible then slowly kiss Apo and slowly lift him up... Apo reply the kiss and Bible carry Apo and put Apo on the bed and keep kissing him... Apo kiss Bible forehead and whisper... Its ok baby... Im ok.. Don't worry... We can do this.. Bible smile softly and slowly put Apo legs on his shoulder and start to thrust Apo deeper and make Apo moan louder... Apo then say.. Bible... Bible then reply.. Shh... Its OK.. I know its hurt... Apo start to cry a little and Bible keep doing it until his hands accidentally crush the wood piece until it fall.. Apo stroke Bible face then say.. Its OK my husband.. Im here... Bible kiss Apo forehead and release it inside Apo and lying beside his husband... Bible put his head on Apo chest while Apo stroke Bible head softly and kiss it....Bible then cover himself and Apo and start to humming a lullaby and let Apo sleep..

Next morning..

Apo wake up and see the whole room is messy.. Apo chuckle while remembering everything that happened between him and Bible last night... Apo take a quick shower then wrap him self with a bathrobe.. Apo stand in front of the mirror and smile while looking at himself.. Apo close his eyes and smile while remember the first night that he shared with Bible last night... Apo then realize after he hear his husband warm breath behind him.. Bible then reply.. Im truly sorry my love... For what ive done to you last night.. Apo feel a bit confused and ask.. What are you talking about hmm? Why are you apologize? Bible then pull down the bathrobe a bit and show to Apo.. A mark starts to appear on his shoulder and back body.. Bible who feels regret.. Slowly let Apo go from his arms and sit on the chair... Apo who already feels sad by his beloved husband behavior.. Slowly approaching Bible and hold his hand and say.. Im fine.. Really.. Im truly fine.. Don't worry.. Im really happy.. So.. Please don't ruin everything.. Please don't ruin our honeymoon.. Our beautiful moments... Bible then reply...i already hurt you last night.. Im so sorry sweetheart.. Apo sigh and ask Bible... Then..are you not going to touch me again? Bible slowly put his hand on Apo cheek.. Apo then reply.. Its not what i mean Bible.. Bible then reply.. Im sorry.. I need a time for myself...and walk away..