Chapter 3

Guest starts to come including Apo friends... While Apo is nervously waiting to walk down on the aisle... His uncle stand beside him and ask.. Well.. Are you ready my nephew? Apo then reply.. Please don't let me fall uncle... Michael then reply.. No..I won't.. Never.. The guest is already sit and Bible already wait in front of the altar.. Apo hold his uncle arms tightly and starts to walk out... Michael then give Apo to Bible and they start to recite their wedding vows... Once every thing is done... Their family and friends start to give a speech one by one... Bible go to the stage and rise the champagne glass and say.. I would like to prupose the toast.. For my beautiful husband... Lets start it with forever... Then....Bas Job Build.. Ping and Pong come to Apo and congrats him with Bible.. Suddenly.. Bible cousins from Denali also come and congrats them...Carmen come towards Apo and say.. Hey Apo... While kiss both of Apo cheeks... Welcome to our family.. Then another vampire name Thanya and her sister.. Kate suddenly reply.. Yes.. Welcome to our family.. We heard so much about you.. And finally.. Bible already have found someone important in his life.. Apo bow his head and hug his new cousin too.. Eleazar shake hands with Bible and Apo and give them a warm hugs... Apo turn his eyes to meet Seth..even Seth is a werewolf.. But.. Bible and Apo really adore that young one.. Carmen then say..Irina.. Come meet Apo... Irina who feels disgust at Apo refused to meet Apo.. Suddenly reply.. They killed my partner.. They killed Nodt... Bible then reply.. What do you expect Irina?They tried to kill Apo first... Irina then reply.. Well i don't believe that.. You protect this human too much Bible.. You can spare Nodt but decide to killed him instead.. Thanya then pull Irina and whisper.. Enough Irina.. We are agree about this thing.. Irina pull her hands away from her sister and leave the wedding.. Kate then reply.. Im truly sorry about her behaviour... Lets go Carmen.. Eleazar.. Say Kate and leave.. Follow by Carmen and Eleazar.. Suddenly Gulf father.. Mr Billy come with his uncle and congrats them too and say.. Congratulations my dear Apo.. May God will bless you and your husband while hug both Apo and Bible... Apo then reply.. Thanks Billy... Have you heard from Gulf? Billy give a small sigh and reply.. Well.. Im sure.. Gulf wish you both the best... Michael then say.. Well.. I want to get drunk tonight... Seth.. and Su.. Are you guys coming? Both of them join and follow by Billy... Suddenly music starts to change and they dance together... Bible suddenly realize something and look at his husband and say.. I have another surprise for you sweetheart... Your wedding presents really like privacy too..lets go.. Say Bible while pull his husband to walk with him... Apo then ask his husband again.. Then.. What's is our wedding present doing here in the forest... Gulf then appear and say... You didn't forget about me right P Apo? Bible smile then look at Apo with full of love and say.. You are so kind to come here nong Gulf.. Gulf then reply.. Thank you for the invitation... Apo then call out for Guld and say Gulf! Gulf.. Apo say while run away and hug Gulf tightly and giggle... Bible shake his head and say.. Well.. Keep talking you two... Tell me when you are finish.. Say Bible and walk away.. Apo then cry while hugging Gulf.. Gulf then reply.. No need to cry Apo... Your make up will ruin... Say Gulf and let out small chuckle our from his mouth... Gulf then ask Apo... So.. Where are you guys going for honeymoon... Apo then reply.. I don't know yet.... I still want to enjoy my human moments with my husband so... Suddenly Gulf cut Apo off then say.. So you will have a sex with him? Apo nod and look at Gulf... Gulf give Apo a small smile and say... Happy newly weds for you both... Im gonna miss you so much Apo... Say Gulf then give Apo a warm hug... Apo then return the hug and reply... Godness.. Please.. We will see each other again... Please don't dissappear... Im afraid you might dissappear.. You are my best friend ok.. I can't lose you too... Say Apo with sad voice tone... Gulf see Seth is approaching them and say.. Well.. I need to go now... I hope you will be happy with your husband... Take care yeah...Apo eyes become wet and suddenly tears run down on his cheek.. Apo wipe his tears roughly and suddenly feel a warm hug from behind.. Bible kiss his husband forehead and say.. Now.. Let's go.. We must change our clothes... We will go honeymoon sweetheart.. Apo nod and follow Bible to change the clothes..