Chapter 6

1 week later at Sumettikul family house..
All Sumettikul family members are sitting at the living room... Suddenly Gulf come in and sit beside Apo and look at him with worry.. Hey P Apo.. How are you feeling? Apo then reply.. Yeah.. Im fine.. While looking his big belly... Gulf then look at Bible then ask... So.. You made him pregnant a vampire child... You already destroyed him inside out! Gulf was about to punch Bible face but got stop by Jeff... Gulf push Jeff away and look at Apo with anger... Why P? Why you need to destroy your self for this beast? Ta who already feels his blood boil suddenly punch Gulf and say.. It not even your damn business.. Dog! Serah then yell Ta name and hit his shoulder while Apo stay silent... Bible then drag Gulf outside and say.. I hope you can help me Gulf.. Please.. I know Apo will listen to you.. Gulf scoff then ask... What make you believe that i can help you? You already destroyed him.. Now what huh.. If my pack knows this.. You all gonna die! Bible look at Gulf with plea... then reply.. I love the baby very much.. But if anything happen to Apo.. Then.. You understand what i means.. Gulf sigh then reply... I don't know how to help you.. But i will try... Gulf then go inside and sit beside Apo and start to talk... P.. Are you sure you are going to keep this baby.. Godness.. P.. Look at you... Bible was so worried about you na... Please p Po.. Apo smile weakly and say.. Im stronger than you think Gulf.. I can do this....even if i have to die... But at least.. If this baby is alive... Bible wont be alone.. Bible will have a part of this baby... Im willing to die... Because i love this baby very much *say Apo while rub his big belly and tears start to fall... Gulf then leaves the house and run into the forest.. While Gulf inner wolf starts to communicate with his pack members... Then all of the members decide to gather at a place... Seth and his sister arrive and communicate follow by others.. Suddenly their leader... Sam ask Gulf to join the fights to kill Apo and the baby... Gulf fight the leader and yell... I will not! Im a grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you or anyone else!! Gulf then leave the pack and go back to Sumettikul family house and see everything is fine... Suddenly Leah and Seth coming and make Gulf frown.. Seth then reply.. Im sorry but.. We also decide to leave the pack... Leah reply back.. Yes.. We cant survive if you aren't with us... Gulf then reply back... Fine.. But please don't do anything or hurt p Apo and the baby.. Stay away from Sam and others.. You better do something to cover your scent.. Suddenly... 3 of them hear a wolf howling...Seth then reply.. Godness.. Sam knows.. Sam knows we already left... Gulf then reply back.. Let them be..

Inside Anthony private medical check up room...
Bible stand at the window with a full of frustration on his face.. Apo then ask... Anthony.. If theres anything you want to tell.. Its OK.. Just say it.. Bible then look at Apo sharply and talk with stern voice.. Now.. Tell him everything that you say to me... Anthony take a deep breath and say.. Dear Apo... I'm sorry if I have to say this.. But.. You might not survive  during giving birth to this baby... This baby is really strong and and growing faster than you expected.. Your body cant even supports this baby.. Apo then wipe his tears... Bible then slowly go towards Apo and kiss his forehead for a long time and reply.. Its ok... Im here with you.. Apo then take Bible hands and put onto his big belly... Bible smile softly after he feel a strong kick from the inside... Apo try to get up but got stop by Bible.. Bible stroke Apo hair gently and ask.. What do you need my love?I will go and get it for you... Suddenly Ta and Serah come in and go towards Bible And Apo.. Serah then say.. My little kitty.. Lets Go and have a warm bath.. Me and Ta already prepared a warm bath for you... Bible and Ta along with Serah help Apo to get up and help Apo to shower.. After a few minutes later... Bible take Apo to sit at the living room and see Gulf is there too... Apo feel cold all of a sudden and Gulf move towards Apo so that Apo will feel a warmth... Apo smile softly.. And whisper thanks Gulf.. For being here.... Gulf then reply.. Nah.. Its OK.. Don't mention it.. Im sorry about earlier too... Apo suddenly about to vomit.. Bible quickly give Apo a container but nothing is coming out... Apo start to feel uncomfortable.. Gulf stare at Apo a few minutes then reply.. I don't know why.. But i have a sense that the baby need more.. I mean.. Need more to survive... Both the baby and also Apo...Apo then realize something and say.. The baby is hungry... Serah turn towards Anthony and ask.. Do we still have a blood? Our son in law really need it... Bible go to the kitchen and take one bag of blood and put it into a cup and give it to Apo.. Apo drink it slowly and drink it again and again.. Anthony check Apo pulse and say.. Thank God.. Its working... Now Apo pulse are getting stronger.. Gulf decide to leave first.. All of them go into the rooms and now.. Only Bible and Apo left... Bible then take Apo slowly to the room and help him to lay down and let him sleep.. Bible slowly rub Apo big belly and whisper.. I love you my child..