14. Lovely

'Go fuck my sister. Do it now.' Loras demanded. Renly walked off, Maren had a book in her lap but she let it fall closed when Renly came in, he had determination in his eyes.

'Hello Renly.' She said softly. She stood up as he stood in front of her. He forced a kiss to her lips and Maren was very excited but he grabbed her hair pushing her down to her knees. She knelt in front of him confused. He stripped off his shirt.

'This is what I like.' Renly told her and Maren nodded understanding, she swallowed the lump in her throat. Her lips suddenly very dry her heart pounding nervously in her chest she sucked in a brave breath. Kissing her way down to his navel, peeling off his briefs, clothing relegated to a heap on the floor He knotted his hands in her hair, watching the tent opening as Maren kissed and licked his thighs. She ran the tip of her tongue from the bottom to the tip of his penis, sending electric shockwaves into the bottom of his spine. He groaned; cursing under his breath. Watching wide eyed, she took his entire length in her mouth, swirling the tip with her tongue. He fought the urge to shove her down onto him, bucking his hips involuntarily. Making eye contact with Loras he stood nodding, running a hand over his own body, Renly kept his eyes focused on Loras, Maren thought she was being useful, she had liked what she was doing, kissing the tip she looked up to him but he wasn't looking at her.

'On your hands and knees,' renly told her and Maren obliged confused but she did as he said he lifted her dress bunching it around her hips before plowing into her. Her face pinched as he forced himself into her he grunted as he grabbed her hips roughly. Marens breath hitched in her throat at the pain the forcefulness of it. She clenched her jaw as she tried to be a good wife but she didn't think she liked sex. When he pulled out of her maren sat back in her heels looking over him. He was fixing his pants. She felt blood trickle down her legs she let out a small sigh. She didn't understand why margaery and loras always had visitors. That was awful.

'I have business to attend to'. REnly told her and maren nodded

'Of course... renly?' He stopped his back to her. 'Was that okay?' She questioned he turned to her offering a smile

'Lovely,' he told her 'I will have a handmaiden draw you a bath,' Renly said kindly heading out. Maren let her dress right its self as she stood up pouring herself a drink getting the taste of him out of her mouth. She didn't think it was lovely at all but renly being king they would rarely have to do that again. Maren thought once she got pregnant surely he wouldn't come to her for many many moons. She finished her drink striping away her dress she stepped into the bath letting the warm water wash away her pains.