Chapter- 1

A/N: ive not done an actual page full because its the same shit, like my ocs look the same and idk thats just how i like them to look and stuff but you will know how Tilly acts in this.
__________________________

Tilly Mane pov:

I had just moved to this new town about 2 months ago, I never went to school in my other town so it was abnormal to go to school, however today I decided I should go.

"Sweetie? You up!" My mum yelled in from the living-room.

"Yes I am mum!" I yelled back.

My mum was a single parent since my dad left when I was 7, she had a pretty good job but it was an hour away from here she didn't mind though she made good money from the job and wanted to move to somewhere... quieter.

I made my way to the living-room all dressed up ready for school, "Hey mum!" I smiled she couldn't see me because she wasn't facing me but still.

"Hey Til-" she turnes around dropping her glass.

I gasped, "What's wrong." I asked crouching down infront of her.

She laughed at me, "Don't worry about me dear, I'm just shocked that you are actually ready for the day, I most definitely haven't seen you ready for leave this house in 2months." She smiled hugging me.

She let go of me to clean the glass she had broke, "Don't worry about that mum, I will clean you can head to work I don't have to leave for school for another 20minutes yet." I said to her.

"You are going to school?" She asked.

"Mhmm." I smiled.

She just hugged me again but tighter, "I'm so glad.. you will love it here." She whispered.

She went to leave outside and I followed her, I was going to wave as she left.

She got in the car and started her engine, "Oh! Tilly there's some money on the kitchen side for you, it is for lunch!" She told me.

"Ok, thanks mum!" I smiled.

She drove off and she waved at me and I waved back.

I had gone inside and grabbed the money, I went back outside and started to walk around, not exactly doing much.

I had come across a certain wall, it had missing kids on it, Griffin, Billy and Vance. Hmm wonder what happened to them.

I was walking down a gateway and accidentally bumped into someone making them fall over.

"Oh my! I am so so so sorry." I apologised holding my hand out.

"Oh no worries, I'm Gwenn." She smiled at me.

She looked at the boy next to her but he didn't say anything so she nudged him, I chuckled a little.

"Oh- I'm Finney her brother." He said putting a hand on his neck.

"Oh lovely to meet you both, I'm Tilly Mane." I said to them.

"Hey are you new here? I haven't seen you before." Gwenn asked.

"Well fairly new yes, I moved here 2months ago but I was abit nervous to come to school, I've been homeschooled." I laughed nervously.

"Oh! So you're the new girl everyone was talking about in my grade?" Finney asked.

"I must be." I shrugged.

"Well you can come to school with us if you'd like?" Gwenn offered.

"That would be nice, thank you...?" I said pausing at the end.