Chapter- 17

Tilly Mane pov:

Robin was just staring at me with a shimmer in his eyes, the whole time I actually knew him he was a badass person he didn't give a fuck about anything really. Seeing him like this is abnormal.

"Hey Tilly?" He asked grabbing my hand from under my blanket.

I gasped before looking at him. I just stared at him and blinked a little.

"I- yeah what's up?" I asked nervously.

He took a breathe in and then gulped, tightening the grip on my hand.

"WillyoubemygirlfriendTilly." He said quickly, I couldn't make out what he means though.

"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that Robin.." I said to him.

He looked at me with wide eyes before gulping again, he moved his hand away from mine and started to twiddle with his thumbs "Will you be my girlfriend Tilly." He said to me whilst he was still messing with his hands.

"I-uh seriously?" I asked with a laugh, I was honestly in shock. THEY Robin Arellano wants to date me?

"Yeah.. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, I know I wouldn't be the best of boyfriend bu-" I cut him off by placing one of my fingers over his mouth to keep him quite. He kinda just grumbled when I did so.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend Robin Arellano.." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Wait? Really!" He asked, his eyes lit up when I said this.

"Yeah I do mean it, though I still think you are sick. Are you sure you are ok?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Pfft yeah I'm fine." He said.

Achoo!

He sneezed.

I snorted quite loud, "for someone who wasn't sick seems to be sneezing." I laughed at him.

His nose was a bright red at the bottom and he started sniffling, he probably has a cold.

He grumbled something under his breathe, I couldn't make out much out of it all I got. 'Sneeze, cold, stupid.' So I don't know what he was actually on about.

"It's probably your shirts that you keep cutting the fuck up by the sleeves. Just buy a vest top." I said leaning against his shoulder.

I felt him stiffen up and slowly relax into my touch. (i hate myself for writing that bro😪😪😪)

I saw my mum start to walk over to me, "Come on Tilly, let's go home..." she smiled holding her hand out to me.

I slowly smiled before lifting my head and grabbing her hand and lifting me up. I was still wrapped up in my blanket.

"We are going to go now Robin, don't be afraid to get in contact with us once you get home." My mum said as she started to walk away.

_
We got into the car and mum turned the engine on, "I'm so glad you are ok, I hope you know that Tilly.." she said looking at me through the mirror. (Idk what its called bro.)

"Yeah.. me too.." I mumbled. I rested my head on the window. I watched the rain drop down the window, making them have little races against each other.

I was daydreaming, wondering what my life was like if I wasn't kidnapped. Apparently we was missing for 3months. I can't tell wether it felt longer or shorter.

"Tilly!" I snapped back into reality, looking at my mum who was looking at me with soft eyes.

"Sorry what? I was daydreaming.." I said looking at her.

"I know you was. But come on, we are home now Tils." She said getting out the car and opening my car door.

I got out the car, there was a few people all stood around our house. Maybe 11 in total just watching the both of us.

I pult my blanket over my head and grabbed onto my mums jacket having her lead me inside. She only chuckled a little to me.

"We are inside now Tilly." She said.

I took my blanket from over my head and looked around my house, nothing changed everything was the same. Exept one thing. There was a man sat in the kitchen.

He kinda looks like...

"Dad?"

_____________
😧😧 oh my days.

Bro school is not looking good rn i told myself in year 10 I wasn't going to be a little shithouse. But ive been a little shithouse. Well kinda not bad but bad at thr same time uno.

Bro im gona start a miguel story🤭

Bye guys🫶🤍