Marsai/Oc (IV)

Gold Digger Prank

"Whatit do, whatit do, this yo girl K.T and we're back with another video. So, I'm at a gas station-" K.T moves her camera around to show the gas station, "-and this is part TEN-" She hold up ten fingers after handing the camera back to the camera man, "-of To Catch A Gold Digger. Will we find a gold digger, will we actually find a genuinely interested female, we don't know. So far, it has been unsuccessful, but I have hope for this episode! Les get it." K.T says, the camera man cutting off the camera afterwards, "Alright, so we wait?" He asks.

K.T grins, "Yup. I actually do have a good feeling about this episode. Oh, there's a girl. She looks my age." She says. The camera man instantly turns on the camera, "Ok guys, so, we see a girl over there at pump five. We're going to give it a shot." The camera man hides somewhere as K.T walked up to the shorter girl. She was around 5'3"-5'4"ish while K.T was a good 5'11", "Hey, c-can I- wow." K.T stutters slightly when she catches a good look at the young woman. The young girl smiles, "What's up, what you need?" She asks. Not in a rude voice, in a rather soft spoken, kind voice.

K.T clears her throat, "Yo, let me help you with that." She says. The girl blinks, "With my gas? I'm ok, I got it." She says kindly. K.T put her hand overtop the other girl's hand, "I insist." She says with charming smile. The girl nods and moves her hand, "Okay..." She laughs out. K.T subtly smiles at the camera. K.T grabs the pump and starts to put gas in the car all while the girl was looking at her, "You're really beautiful." K.T compliments. The girl looks down with a smile, her dimples popping slightly, "Thank you." She mutters shyly. K.T smiles, "You get that a lot?" She asks. The girl looks up and shakes her head, "No. i don't." She says making K.T's eyes widen, "You're lying." She says in disbelief. The girl shakes her head, "I swear I'm not." She says.

K.T easily deducted that the girl was either shy or wasn't one to speak loudly which she was happy for, "Niggas must be blind. Cuz you gorgeous." She says honestly. The short melanin skin girl playfully rolls her eyes. Just then, the gas pump stops, "I um... what's your name?" K.T asks. The girl side eyes K.T, "Proper curtesy is to introduce yourself first." She says, watching as the taller girl put the gas nozzle back in the pump, "My name K.T." K.T says. The girl raises an eyebrow, "That's your real name?" She asks. K.T shrugs, "Maybe... maybe not." She jokes earning a laugh out of the other girl, "My name's Marsai." The girl, now known as Marsai, says back. K.T bites her lip, "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She says. Marsai looks away from the stranger, feeling herself getting flustered over such a simple compliment, "You got a dude? A partner?" K.T asks. Marsai crosses her arms, "Why?" She asks. K.T shrugs, "Because, I'm trying to get to know you a lil better." She says lowly, for the first time since the series started, actually meaning it.

Marsai shrugs, "No. I'm single." She states. K.T grins, "Would you date me?" She asks. Marsai eyes K.T up and down, "I mean- you're cute." She says. K.T laughs, "Just cute? That ain't answer my question though." She says. Marsai turns around, "Maybe." She says, walking towards the driver's seat. K.T jogs around before Marsai and opens the door for her. Marsai laughs, "Thank you." She says honestly. K.T nods and bites her lip, "Lemme get your number." She says. Marsai side eyes K.T, "Why you tryna get my number? You actually gonna text me or is this just for your little prank show." K.T's eyes went wide, "Shit, how-?" "I watch it." Marsai says. K.T facepalms, "Fuckkk. You knew how it was gonna play out, so you played along?" She asks. If Marsai was playing along, she knew that if she was actually a gold digger, she'd hide it.

Marsai laughs, "I could've been pulled off and away from you if I was just 'playing along'." She says. K.T nods, "Can I still get yo number tho? You seem pretty chill. Let me take you out sometimes." She says honestly. Marsai shrugs, "Ima bank on it." She says softly.

A/n been watching a lot of these gold digger pranks and was like eh. Why not?