Gender Reveal

Nancy's pov:

Today we're finding out the gender of the baby since I'm officially 19 weeks pregnant. Jonathan still hasn't told me what happened to will but I understand. Wills very quiet and so is Jonathan. Me and Jonathan got ready and Mrs. Byers drove us to the doctors. Once we got in and stuff she lifted up my shirt and put the gel on.

"So it looks as right now your in the 5th month and 19 weeks and your baby is the size of a pepper. And so far they are very healthy."(Doctor) ya I just want to find out the flipping gender, that's what I was tempted to say but i held back. "So we're finding out the gender today is that correct?"(Doctor) "Yes ma'am."(Jonathan) "Ok"(Doctor) after what seemed like hours she finally found it. "So, it looks like your having a little boy. Congratulations Mrs. Wheeler and Mr. Byers"(Doctor) oh my god were gonna have a little boy. "Thank you  doctor."(Nancy)

The doctor left the room to give them time and Jonathan hugged Nancy. "I can't believe it, we're having a little boy."(Jonathan) "Me either this is so crazy."(Nancy) "I can't wait to meet him for the first time, and teach him how to talk and walk and i- I can't wait to be a dad."(Jonathan) "I can't wait to watch you be a dad, this kid is gonna be lucky to have you as his father."(Nancy) "It's going to be even more lucky to have you as his mother."(Jonathan.) "I love you so, so so much."(Nancy) "I love you to."(Jonathan)

After we got back to the house Joyce asked how the baby was doing. "He's healthy and everything's going good."(Jonathan) "He?  It's a boy?" After getting a nod from me and Jonathan she hugged us both. "I'm so happy for you two congratulations."(Joyce)

After we had told everyone it was a boy everyone was happy and we all went out for dinner. And me and Jonathan were being chased by holly asking us if our son could play her baby doll while playing house.

I had a feeling these next few months are gonna go bye fast.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is so short I didn't really know what else to write.