Mystic Mayhem Part 2

A/N:Enjoy!

We were in a mystic city and OH MI GOSH. Was it big!

We were all murming about how great it was but it seemed sorta a familiar.....

"Psst! Hey, guys, over here" we heard a familiar voice come from behind. APRIL! 

We all looked back to see if it was true and it was. There she was standing there.

"April!!!" Mikey exclaimed sounding relived.

We all run to her and she to us and embrace each other in a hug.

"Donnie, where are we?" Raph asked.

"According to my calculations , we are in  tertiary meta-verse." He said in a matter-of-factry vioce.

"Actually!" April interrupted. "I've been exploring, and we're in a mystic hidden city deep under  New York!!"

"That's so cool" I whisper in awe.

"So where's the dog thingy?" Leo asked.

"He's in there" April said looking at a big tower like structure.

We enter the castle and saw a magnificent place everything was so amazing. I've never seen anything like this everything seemed so advance! We all oohed and Ahmed 

Then we saw the tower and green pop everywhere and the dog thingy stuck in a cage.

"Hey there's the little guy. And the delivery guy too!" Raph said.

The dog thingy was trying to teleport out but a magic barrier was seemingly keeping him in and the teenager was just chilling their right next to the dog.

"We gotta help him get out!" Raph said getting up he was ready to go.

"Someone's coming!" April said holding him back.

And we this goat guy who was standing on his hind legs wearing golden horns and had purple hand and a blue face. He also had lots of armor on and he seemed like the villain of the season.

"If your the guy that keeps calling about the calmary fine. It's pig butts! But the carb cakes are real." The teenager said. 

"I assure you that I have no interest your. Petty cakes of carb." Goat guy said.

Then 2 gargoyles came off his solders. One was bigger and the other skinner. "But we would love to hear more about those pig butts." The biggest once says. The other one just laughed wickedly.

The goat guy crouch's down and the dog runs to the back of the cage trying to get from his grasp. 

"So nice of you to return my vial" he garbed the vial from the dogs neck . Then he walks to the teenager. "You are about to be apart of an experiment that will change the very nature of humanity."

"All right!" The teenager didn't seem worried at all that a goat guy was talking about changing him probably for the worst.

H the goat guy walks to the big machine and powers it up while opening the lid to the vial.and pouring it inside. Green oop starts going up in a swarm. I think of bugs?

"This dude looks like trouble" April said sounding worried.

"Yeah and if I learned anything from Jupiter Jim Movies glowing green usually means bad." Raph said as the weird mosquitos suck the green ooze. Wouldn't that make them oozesiqtos?

Twinkle toes garbed a ozesqitio and walked over to the teenage. This can not be good.

"Sooo..is this gonna hurt?" Asked the teenager he was being strapped up by weird vine things.