Bug Busters

A/n: I last minute decided to put both parts in one chapter...

So extra long chapter...it's more than 6000 words... enjoy!

——————-*-*——————-*-*-*-*-*

We were in the turtle tank and we all had suits on that Donnie made. We were gonna go hunt down some ozzsiqtis! The one that Baron Draxum made to turn humans into mutants.

We wore it so that we couldn't get mutated more.

My cainine teeth felt and looked unusually sharp today but I brush it off.

"Donnie I need an update?!"mikey says driving the tank.

"Okay one more time: Baron Draxum created ooze and put it in carrier that bite people and turn them into mutants, and for some reason it's up to us to stop this whole situation!" Donnie quickly says.

"No!" Mikey says. "I need an update for my phone!"

"Focus!" Raph says in his bulk red suit. "The news said this hotel was full of oozesquitos, we're suited up so let's get down to business!"

We approach a crowd running from the hotel screaming out in terror.

We park the tank right by the doors of the hotel and hop on out.

We enter the hotel. All of us has weapons to kill theses bugs!

We see the purple wings of the bugs and the glowing neon green. That was the ooze!

"OK!" Raph yells. "It's just you and us bugs!"

"AND me!" We look to see a teenage doorman behind the counter. "I'm here too!" He raises his hand.

We all blink. This is gonna be an inconvenience 

"Do not fear sir!" Leo says walking towards the man. "We are unlicensed amateurs!" He says that so proudly.

Wow that's totally not gonna put him on edge. I faceplam 

"And we have the situation mildly under control!"

"Ew!" The man notices. "Why is your skin all green?!"

"Relax sir it is a side effect we all use!" Leo says I push Leo away from trying to make him panic.

"Do not worry fellow human being we got this!" I guess a thumbs up. "And stay under the desk these bugs tend to...bite!" I run back to the group. 

"All right Romberg the plan! Attract smash!" Raph smashes his two fists together. "Zap SMASH!!" He slams the together agin. " bash SMASH!" He slams it one more and goes to smash the bugs.

"Nonononono!" The doorman yells."NOPE!" He yells and catches a vase Raph dropped. "DONT BREK ANYTHING!" He shrieks. "This boos will have my hide!" He puts it back. The he runs away from the bugs.

"I say we revise Raph's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated." Leo suggests.

"I second Leo's motion!" I yell raising my hand. 

"Stick to the plan!" Raph orders. "If we capture the bugs nobody gets mutated! All right Mikey your up!"

"Roger skipper!" Mikey says cheerfully. "Honey based distraction released!" He starts to bathe himself in honey. "AM SP SWEET BABY!" He yells twirling around. "Come get me! He starts to follow the bugs and gets honey over everything.

"Nonooooooo!" The man yells as Mikey jumps on a couch getting honey all pvrr it. He grabs base and puts it back. "Ah let's be careful!" 

Mikey  ontuies to get evythign dirty and crashes into things causing him to to have the catch it. "Nono! Gentle!"