IX. 'BULLIES!'

CHAPTER NINE —
bullies!

didilovesdidi
currently watching it with tristian crying next to me 😭

tristianpravong the bullies are real!!!!!!!!!!!!didilovesdidi • creator YES YOU!!!!!!!

tristianpravong
the bullies are real!!!!!!!!!!!!
didilovesdidi • creator
YES YOU!!!!!!!

miguel.cazarez.mora
he cries for frozen
tristianpravong
ANNA BRO ANNA
didilovesdidi creator
BUT SHES ALIVE
tristianpravong
BUT SHE WENT FROZEN FOR A WHILE

user5
i love her friends 😭😭😭

1-800-AYVILO 🫶🏼
didilovesdidi y'all should 1000000%
go read their books and follow🤭😻💟

brady_hepner
WITHOUT ME?
IM IN LOVE WITH ANDREW GARFIELD
ND YOU KNOW THAT
didilovesdidi creator
you were working
brady_hepner
fake you couldn't have waited for me?!
tristianpravong
BULLIES SEE WHAT I MEAN
BULLIES
brady_hepner
UR THE BULLY RIGHT NOW
tristianpravong
OH NO

miguel.cazarez.mora
😻
didilovesdidi creator
ay ay ay 🤭🫶🏼

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ "THIS are BUNRT cookies." tristian deadpanned looking down at the cookies that miguel brought.

"there are the ones I made." miguel scoffed putting the burnt cookies away and showing the freshly baked cookies that his mom baked for the cast last month of filming.

"thank the lord." brady breathing out looking up at the sky and holding his hands together. "I thought we were going to die."

"ill pretend that didn't offended me." Miguel said opening up the cookie box, putting in the middle of the table as the cast sat on the couches.

Rebecca, Madeleine and odette sat on the large L couch, scattered all over. brady and Jacob sat together in the rocking couch, brady on the arm while jacob sat down fully. tristian, Miguel and Mason sat on the other large couch across from the girls.

"can't believe we're almost done filming." said Rebecca who leaned forward grabbing one of the chocolate chip cookies.

"right, it feels like yesterday that ethan hawke made me and didi cry." Mason pointed out causing odette to gasp loudly and throw him a pillow which he caught smoothly and laughed.

"I wasnt crying!"

everyone gave her a look making her scoff and lean back onto the couch, "it's scarred inside of my brain. who made that man so scary." odette defended herself also grabbing a cookie.

"No seriously." Mason nodded his head agreeing with odette.

"hey, you guys want to hang out with this weekend?" Madeleine asked putting her phone down to her lap. "my mom told me she could buy us tickets for six flags, if you guys want."

and so that's how the black phone cast planned on going to six flags where they're souls were going on stay.