XVII. 'JAMES IS HERE!'

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN —
no more!

BRADY
private messages between
brady & miguel

MIGUEL
you're going tonight right?

BRADY
huh

MIGUEL
dude to the dinner w the hillsons

BRADY
yes
lowkey nervous
I'm meeting her parents for the first time
I've met her dad
he's scary
but at least I'll be able to bully
odette w him

MIGUEL
you're not going to do that

BRADY
sure
anyways
what's up?

MIGUEL
do you want me to come pick u up so that
we'll go together?

BRADY
OOOH
YES
also can your mom take
us to a flower shop
i Wanna buy lottie some
roses

MIGUEL
yeah sure

BRADY
🔥🔥

MIGUEL
🙌

✧ ೃ༄ ━━ LOTTIE, brandon AND odette were all freaking out in the living room. their mom already had the food ready and was just adding some finishing touches, carlos was cleaning the house while their three kids sat on the couch talking about how nervous they are.

"are they coming?" odette asked lottie who checked her phone for the millionth time. Brandon suggested to make a group chat with all of them which he did and they kept on giving them updates.

james was five minutes away while Brady and Miguel were 15 minutes away.

"wait, are you and miguel dating?" Brandon asked odette who shook her head, "what why?"

"well, we have admitted that we've liked each other but he hasn't asked." odette shrugged her shoulders. she didn't want to ask him because she didn't want to rush things between them. "it'll come and their own time."

"yeah, true." lottie breathed out before gasping loudly and jumping of the couch. "james is here!"

Lottie sat back down on the couch as Brandon sprung off from the couch once the door bell rung. Megan squealed in excitement continuing finishing the food while Brandon opened the door greeting his boyfriend.

Lottie and odette looked at each other holding proud and happy looks for their brother. their mouths dropped when james walked in, he looked like he came out straight from a book. Brandon came from behind him holding a giant teddy bear along with a chocolate heart.

odette felt her eyes whelm up with tears as James and Brandon stood side by side. james had blonde hair, his skin was pale, light blue eyes, hes taller than brandon and he had more of a sculpture. brandon is shorter than james, curly brown hair, freckles all over his beautiful chocolate like skin, light brown eyes and he was more skinner but still had some muscles. she was tearing up because they reminded her a lot of achilles and patroclus.

"didi," lottie then said as Brandon took his boyfriend up stairs and inside of his room. "they're here."

now it was odettes turn to completely freak out along with lottie. sure they've seen their parents but they've never talked, expect for miguel but it's been a long time. a few months.

they knocked on the door while the other rang the door bell. odette was the first one to stand up from the couch and went over to the door and opened it up.

Lottie peaked over the door and a wide smile appeared on her face when she saw brady holding a boquete of roses. he handed them over to lottie who hugged him and whispered something in his ear causing him to blush madly.

odette turned over miguel who had his hands behind his back. "hi Miguel." odette smiled lovely to miguel who then brought his hand from his back.

odette eyes widen as they landed on the small boquete of pink roses with a small teddy bear that held a heart in a middle, on top of the roses. odette looked back up at miguel who's face turned completely red.

"oh miguel." odette breathed out getting a hold of the roses and then wrapping her arms quickly around miguel. she liked him so much and this just topped it off.

"dinner is ready!"