React to chap 8 (2)

"Look! I have a twin! Let's take a picture! Tcf/Cale, Boh/Cale, come here!"

Tcf/Boh Cale had no choice but to obey when Tcf/Choi Han took their photo.

'I'm not getting paid for this.'
"Ugh..."

Tcf/Cale had a deadpan face as Boh/Cale blushed slightly.

"Too bad there is no Rok Soo in the other world. I want to take a photo of him."
"Why did you do that? Leave me in another world alone."

Rok Soo eats jjangmyeon casually with Choi Han.

All Violan chatted together and they could all see Violan was more open than Tcf/Boh Violan.

Deruth took that time to sleep while the other Deruths were talking about the future.

It was the same with all of Alberu.  Boh/Choi Han looked quiet alone as he sat beside Deruth who was sleeping.

He didn't know anything about the world they were talking about because he hadn't been out of the dark forest not that long to know the world perfectly.

Zeet!

{Are you guys resting!?  Let's continue watching!}

They all returned to their positions.

Cale was crying screaming from fear.  If only he could cry like this when he saw his mother come back covered in blood.

"Wtf! Are you not done yet!"

Cale turned red when he saw his former self crying.  Wow!  Very ugly!

Boh/Cale sighed.  Yes, he understood the feeling.

"Sorry to laugh at you."

Choi Han and Alberu immediately apologized.

"Tsk, I'm fine."

Tcf/Cale slightly narrowed his eyes and looked at Cale.  The owner of the body that was supposed to be that troublesome trash now was a very friendly person.

However, on the day of the funeral, it was he who persuaded his father.  Honestly, he also wanted to cry and scream like this.

Tcf/Boh Deruth looked at their son.  He regretted that very much.

Boh/Cale snorted as Tcf/Cale felt awkward.  He was not the real Cale Henituse.

If only his father had been like this from that day on, he probably wouldn't have suffered in loneliness for very long.

All/Alberu, Choi Han: I understood you.

Boh/Cale, Cale: Tsk, shut up.

But he also probably won't meet his new mother and Basen either.  Lily too, will not be born.

"Hah! You're still thinking about that!"

Tcf/Alberu stared at him in disbelief.

"Everything's fine. Cry as hard as you want, no one will think you're weak. Not while I'm here with you."
"Hic, hic, dad, don't change, hic like before."

Deruth smiled unable to reply to that.

Who knows if Deruth will actually take over his body again?

But for now,

"Ahh! Stop that! My eyes!"

Boh/Cale shouted as he felt like throwing the wine bottle in annoyance.

"Sure. So you have to grow up well."

Deruth kissed Cale's forehead.

Even if he is not a father to the children he is looking after.  He was already happy to be in a place they could return to.