React to Ciel! (Chp 2)

Well, since this story was just for promo my other story, then, I was thinking of just putting half of the chapter on 1 chapter to react. Since too long chapter makes it bored me and made me have no idea how to continue, I guess.

Well, I will take in the first half, last half, or middle half. I will take what the interesting in that chapter to react!

Well, let's start this chapter!

*

*

*

*

*

"Hey Ciel, how come you like someone so bastard like Cale?"

Boh/Alberu asked while they were eating together.  Cale was done with being beaten by Tcf/Cale.

Tcf/Cale punched Cale for a full 5 hours as he ended up coughing blood.

Fortunately, there were so many potions that Cale didn't seem to be hurt at all.  After all, he also has the power of Vitality of the Heart.  There was no way Cale would have a scar.

But for now, Tcf/Alberu and Choi Han were lecturing him.

Since it was just a lecture, Ciel just let them do it without looking agitated.

Ciel just chuckled when asked something like that.

"Sometimes, love is strange things."

Ciel just answered like that making the others disappointed.

Bul Yeol just sighed internally hearing that while opening his mouth to accept the grape feed from Hans.

{Have you rested peacefully and comfortably!?  Let's start our reaction now! Go back to your sit!}

The god of time's voice sounded again with a cheerful tone as they sank back into their chairs, looking at the screen.

{Ah, before that, Ciel, I need you to just sleep!  It would be bad for you to feel stressed! You woke up after the reaction was done! Since I care about you, child!}

The golden light fell like snow on Ciel, making Ciel's eyes slowly wither and fall asleep immediately.

Cale wanted to put his arm around Ciel, but Bul Yeol shot him a glare as he made Hans sit between Ciel and Cale and Bul Yeol sat beside Cale.

"You can't complain when I can't grab Hans either."

Cale clicked his tongue internally.

Boh/Tcf Cale gave Bul Yeol a thumbs up internally.

Tcf/Alberu and Choi Han nodded their heads seeing that considering they had not finished lecturing Cale.

The room slowly darkened and the screen in front of them lit up.

And after that, Cale moved to the capital.

And what a surprise, I don't have to follow Cale!

"Why does he look so happy about something like that?"

Boh/Violan smiled when she saw Ciel looking happy.  Ciel is really cute with his smile.

Splash!

I entered the servant's room, and a bucket filled with water fell on top of me.

"What a way to ruin the mood so quickly..."

Boh/Alberu sighs at that.  They had just seen Ciel being pushed down from a tall building, now they were going to see Ciel being bullied?