!Leon world invited!

{Okay guys, I want to invite another world to you!  They will make you crazy just like Ciel world!  ^^}

Just hearing it made Tcf/Boh Cale already have a headache.

What kind of Cale will he meet again...?

{So, people from Lady Venion's world will be staying in another villa for a while!  Have fun there!}

"Okay. This will be our honeymoon, right?"

Cale smiled and hugged Venion.

"That's right! I will spend all my time with my Alberu until I'm satisfied!"

Loura hugged Alberu and Alberu smiled.

"Sure, I'll accompany you."

Seeing that smile made Loura break out in a cold sweat remembering Alberu's size.

"I think again, I'll just spend some time with Venion..."

Loura looked away with a bright red face.

The Tcf and Boh world could only let out a long sigh at their behavior.

A blue circle appeared under the feet of Venion and the others and disappeared from the villa react.

"Please, this Cale isn't so crazy this time, please."

Boh/Cale pleaded as he pressed his hands together.

"Me too..."

Boh/Tcf Alberu also prays that they don't act strangely or even have crazy partners.

{I'll bring someone from your world too!}

Tcf and Boh World are both curious to see who will be brought in.  Because they believe that person is related to the person they are going to see.

Wiiiiiing!

The circle lit up as two beautiful elves also very similar to each other appeared.

“Eruhaben-nim?”
"Who?"

Everyone in the Tcf world was shocked until their eyes opened wide to see Eruhaben who appeared from everyone...

Meanwhile, Boh's world is confused.

Even Boh/Eruhaben was confused.

"Unlucky bastard, what else did you do this time?"

Tcf/Eruhaben asked seeing there were 2 Cales there.

.

.

Sometime after explaining to Tcf/Boh Eruhaben.

"Hooh... Gods sometimes really do strange things."

Tcf/Eruhaben looks curious.

"Aigoo, what am I doing in my old age..."

Boh/Eruhaben sighed taking his seat next to Boh/Deruth.

{Fine, let's invite them from another world!  You will be very, very surprised!  (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)}

It made them all nervous except for Eruhaben.

Both Eruhaben looks curious.

A circle appears when a man who is tall and has good muscles is with another man who is also tall, but whose good looks beat Tcf/Boh Eruhaben.

Both of them opened their eyes and were shocked to see their surroundings.

'System...'

- They are from a different dimension than you.