Lady Venion react (Chp 22!)

Bang!

Everyone in the react villa woke up after hearing the sound of the explosion.

"What is this time...?"

Tcf/Cale spoke in an annoyed tone because he was just sleeping peacefully and got woken up by that loud sound.

{There isn't any in this villa!  It looks like Cale's Harem members are fighting!  This is the kind of thing that often happens in their world when it's peaceful! >.<}

The god of time said that in a cheerful tone when everyone there was feeling tired.

"Wow, Loura is really great at not waking up to that noise..."

Boh/Alberu muttered seeing only Alberu there without Loura.

"He only cares about Venion. She doesn't care about anything else."

Alberu drank coffee from the coffee machine there.

"Are you being cheated on by her best friend? What a pity."

Tcf/Alberu scoffed as he also made his tea.

Boh/Cale leaned against Tcf/Cale feeling still sleepy.

"What are they making a fuss about early in the morning like this...?"

Boh/Tcf Choi Han wanted to go out to see what was happening, but the door couldn't be opened.

{Don't worry.  Ciel will take care of them.  You don't want to see Paseton and Beacrox fighting because of schedules in bed, right?}

"Ffft!"

Venion tried to hold back her laughter when the other's face looked disgusted and tired.

"I want to hit that bastard again."

Tcf/Cale muttered.  Ciel is pregnant, and he's still doing that shit with another!?

"I think [Harem] Cale is more perverted than me the more I heard about him."
"He is."

Tcf/Cale's face looks like he going to kill someone.

Cale smiled as he looked at Venion who was leaning against him.

"It seems like Cale is the only one with Deruth's fics whose mind is at least still sane."

Boh/Violan complains when Tcf/Violan nods while asking Tcf/Deruth to massage her head which is dizzy by suddenly waking up.

.

.

After breakfast and some of them practicing so their body did not become weak, they returned to the reaction room.

Everyone was sitting in their places, but the video hadn't been played yet because someone hadn't arrived yet.

Not long after, a golden light appeared and a blonde elf appeared with Ciel.

"Thank you for sending me, Eruhaben nim."

Ciel smiled his trademark smile.

Eruhaben just smiled at Ciel and teleported back.

"I still can't believe Eruhaben nim is one of Cale's Harem..."

Tcf/Alberu suddenly felt his stomach felt not good.

"I'm late, I'm so sorry... Did you guys wait so long? Cale didn't want to let me go. Bul Yeol and Hans also pulled me and showed me around for a bit before letting me come here..."

Nobody scolded Ciel for that.  Ciel is a sweet child, of course, he will be loved in his community.

Ciel walked and sat next to Venion.