Time (Royal AU)

Contains: Knight Dream, Knight Sapnap 

Relationship: Dream and Sapnap

Dream stood behind Sapnap his smiling mask hiding his face his green cloak around his shoulders. "And you expect us to accept this. He's not even from this kingdom!" An older knight said. "The kings knight is the leader of the royal guard, and Since Prince Karl was coroneted that makes me the head knight and the Queens knight is the second in command" Sapnap said "You're a kid!" the knight said "What do you know about being a leader, And him, he's only here because he's sleeping with the Kings" The knight said pointing at Dream "You don't have to like me" Dream said. "I couldn't give less of a fuck if you like me, But you do have to work with me. It is my job to protect my prince, King Karl approved my appointing of co-head of the guard because of my skills, not because we are sleeping together. If you do not like it your are more then welcome to leave!" Dream said. 

"Relax love" Dream says once they're alone. "That's easier said then done Clay!" Sapnap responds. "They'll come around" "They shouldn't need to come round!, they all knew what was going to happen when the king got sick, they're whining like little children" Sapnap said "How would you feel if some one younger then you was in charge" "I would show them the respect they disserve Clay. Anderson is but hurt he lost his job and is turning everyone against me, against us" Dream took his mask off and buckled it to his belt "I know Love, trust me I know, People weren't exactly jumping for joy when I took over my fathers job back home considering what he did." "But they came around, You are in charge here and if they don't get their heads out of their asses when they time counts then they can deal with the consequences of their actions" Dream said. Sapnap nodded but Dream could tell the younger wasn't listing, Dream took his hand and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "I'm so glad you're here, cause I'd've giving in to them" "Time, and if not, Karl" Dream said.        

So the ending is kind of bad and sudden but I don't have a way to continue in this chapter anyway.