Disobey

contains: smut, degrigation maybe., dom punz, sub Sapnap

this may not be the best smut I've written. Its been a while since i've written a smut scene most of its been implied. so sorry. 

Relationship: Sapnap and Punz

Sapnap was so hard right now. Punz had been trash talking him the whole way through their streams about halfway through Sapnaps brain stopped functioning making him a whole lot worse at the game leading to more trash talk. When Punz had realised what was happening to his boyfriend he ended both their streams  and drove as quickly and safely as he could to the boys house. 

Dream left him in and didn't question him just showing up made a little quick talk before Punz left him to go back to George who he could barely see peaking out of a blanket cocoon on the couch. Punz walked up the stairs and along the corridor that lead him to his boyfriends room. As he got closer to Sapnaps room he could hear moaning from the other side of the door. Without knocking like he normally would, punz opened the door to Sapnap three fingers deep in himself completely naked as he ran his hand up and down his dick. Punz shut the door loud since his enterance clearly didn't get Sapnaps attention. Green eyes snapped to blue and Sapnap pulled his hands away from himself as Punz stalked over and slapped him. "Couldn't wait huh slut?" He growled gripping Sapnaps hair. "I'm Sorry sir" Sapnap said "Sure you are" Punz said "On your stomach, hands behind your back".

Sapnap scrambled to follow not wanting to upset Punz any further turning himself around and. Punz toed off his shoes and sat on the bed to take off his socks. "Sometimes I wonder if the pea sized thing in your head works slut" Punz said "Cause I distinctly remember telling you to not touch yourself Until I got here" Punz said. "M' Sorry sir" Sapnap mumbled. Punz rolled his eyes slapping him across the face again "Yeah, You keep saying that, Every time I give you an order you find some way to disrespect me." Punz said. hovering his foot over Sapnaps dick and laughed lowly at the scared look that crosses the youngers face as he stood and walked behind Sapnap to his closet and dug through the box of toys he kept in there, pulling out a cock ring. Sapnap whined when he saw it "Be lucky it isn't a cage baby, cause I just might put one on you if you keep disobeying my rules" Punz ran his fingers through chestnut hair as he crouched to put the ring around his dick until it was snug, "Now I'm going to use your mouth how I want, and you are going to take it like the slut you are" he said pulling Sapnaps hair. Punz was silent for a moment staring into Sapnaps eyes. Sapnap knew he was giving him an out. "Yes sir" Sapnap said blinking up at Punz.      

Punz moaned as he pushed into Sapnaps mouth. He started thrusting roughly taking in every gurgled moan Sapnap let out as he was used. Punz was so close to coming down his boyfriends throat but he wanted to fuck the brat out of him. Punz pulled out, "On the bed slut," he said, Sapnap stood his knees sore from being bent. 

Sapnap nearly screamed as Punz pushed into him, it was quickly covered by the others mouth in a heated kiss. "Please, Please sir" he begged hands wrapping around Punz's shoulders. Punz pulled out and thrust back in Sapnap moaned loud, "You take what I give slut nothing more, nothing less." Punz growled into his ear breath hot on Sapnaps heating skin. His thrusts were rough and he left as many hickeys and bite marks as he could on Sapnaps skin as he could. Punz pulled off the ring, "You come with me or not at all Understand?". Sapnap nodded panting hard. after a few more thrusts, they both came in unison. 

the ending to this is abrupt but I don't know how to end it.