Chapter 6

Celest felt the blush burning her cheeks and wasn't sure what she should do. She turned away first this time and could still feel his eyes on her. She realized the others were picking teams for the water volleyball game so she made her way towards the group.

"Ok people... If Celest is playing we are gonna need one more. C'mon Hyungwon." Kihyun called out after Celest nodded that she'd play.

"Nah, bro. I'm good. My stomach isn't feeling all that great. I don't really want to be in the water. I'll be the ref. Changkyun can play for me." He said nudging Changkyun towards the pool. Changkyun gave him a look then nodded getting up and coming to the edge of the pool easing himself in so he didn't splash Celest, who happened to be the closet person to him.

"Hi there. It's nice to see you again." Celest said trying to be friendly. He just smiled and nodded, mumbling that it was nice to see her, too. Before she could realize what had happened he had moved behind her and was extremely close. So close that she could feel his warm breath against her wet skin.

"Hey, Celest... Do you think that you and I could possibly... Have a talk later... Just the two of us?" He practically whispered it into her ear as he moved behind her. Changkyun could see the effect he had on her, noticing the goosebumps on her skin.

Celest tried not to choke on her own saliva, which had now pooled in her mouth from forgetting how to swallow after having heard him say her name in that deep, throaty, panty-melting voice of his. He passed by her still waiting for an answer and all she could do was nod vigorously. He winked at her and licked his lips before turning away from her. She finally swallowed and blinked as she watched him swim over to the other guys on the team. Celest took a handful of the water and splashed her own face with it just to cool herself down. What the hell had he done to her?

With the teams sorted and everyone in position the game was ready to begin. Celest had been moved to the frontline with the other girls while the boys took the back. Changkyun smirked to himself because it gave him the advantage of eyeing his pretty mate from afar without being noticed. He had taken the middle spot and Celest was to his left.

He was enjoy the view, as he watched her play. He liked how fit and toned her body was. He thought that it was perfectly proportioned, for his taste. And every time she popped up out of the water to spike the ball over the net he happily got a view of her shapely ass. He could even see parts of her cheeks sticking out from the shorts. It had made him so hard he ended up having to stay in the pool after the game had ended just to hide his ragging hard on.

Hyungwon had eventually called him over and Changkyun had to actually leave the pool but Hyungwon had tossed him a towel the moment he had gotten out to cover any lingering issues. Hyungwon chuckled to himself as Changkyun made his way over to him, taking a seat on the lounger next to him.

"So... Did you enjoy the game?" Hyungwon smirked letting his sunglasses slide down his nose a bit as he looked over at Kyunie. The younger man was grinning like the Cheshire cat as he kept glancing over at the pool. Specifically the huddle where the girls had gathered. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Celest.

"Yes, hyung... I certainly did." Kyunie looked back at Hyungwon with one of his eyebrows cocked. He rubbed his chin and looked back over his shoulder. He watched her hop up onto the side of the pool kicking water at Ann who had made some kind of comment to her. He closed his eyes and the sound of her laughter made him smile to himself. It actually warmed his heart.

His eyes shot open and he blinked a few times realizing what had just happened. Hyungwon gave him an odd look before Kyunie could respond.

"Wonnie hyung, I now realize how they all felt. This mate bond shit is for real. It's strong as hell. But you really don't realize how much until you're actually in it yourself. This is crazy." Kyunie said as he laid back on the lounger putting the towel over his face. He needed to block her from his view for a few minutes. Just so he could catch his breath. The sound of her voice still made it to his ears making him smile under the cover of the towel.

"What's wrong, Kyunie? Did the game exhaust you? I know we beat you, but your team put up a good fight. Don't be a sore loser even though a girl was doing most of the work for you." Minhyuk began teasing as he walked by them. Shownu smack Min in the back of the head.

"Leave him alone or I'm throwing you back into the pool." Shownu threatened making Hyungwon chuckle.

"Min, I wouldn't if I were you. You know what kind of temper Changkyun can have if provoked. He'd probably drown you." Kihyun said as he walked up to the other guys with Jooheon nodding next to him.

"And I'm not sure if we'd save you, cause you'd honestly deserve it, at this point." Jooheon added leaning his arm on Kiki's shoulder. Kiki had his arms crossed and nudged Kyunie with his foot.

"You good, dude?" Changkyun pulled the towel down and gave him a blank stare before smiling.

"Yeah, bro. I'm good. I just needed a moment to myself. And I would drown him." He winked at Minhyuk who scoffed and walked around the pool to the girls. Min leaned over to give Ann a kiss who ended up grabbing his hand and tugging his off guard ass back into the pool. Everyone erupted into laughter watching Min swim after a giddy Ann who was trying to doggy paddle her way away from her mate. For a second,  Celest and Changkyun's eyes caught each other and both blushed smiling and turning away quickly. But... Not quickly enough for someone not to notice.

Alise caught the glance between Celest and Changkyun and smirked to herself. Part of her started to get all excited but she tried to calm herself down while she was around everyone. Later that day, once they left the pool to go change in their own spaces, however, she began bouncing up and down on her bed. Jooheon made his way out of the bathroom cocking his eyebrow at her.

"Ummm... Do I want to know? Wait... Are you pregnant!? We aren't even married yet! You can't get pregnant!" Alise groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"Oh my God! No. Numbskull, I'm not pregnant." She rolled her eyes and motioned him over to her, giggling.

"What's up, princess?" Alise covered her mouth as she continued to giggle excitedly.

"Baby! I have the best news, but you gotta keep it a secret because I don't think they have even talked about it yet." She cuddled into him, so happy about the news she was about to spill. He kissed her forehead and rubbed on his favorite spot, her ass, as he waited for her to go on.