Chapter 16

Kyunie placed soft, wet kisses along her body before moving between her legs. She gasped when she felt his mouth clasp onto her center. She had already been wet for him but as his tongue and fingers pierced her, her back arched off the bed. She wanted to grab onto his head, pull at his soft hair, run her fingers against his scalp but she couldn't because she was tied up. She bit at her lip almost drawing blood as he kept up his assault on her sensitive core. He finally stopped just as she was getting close, making her whimper.

"Mmmm... Angel, you taste divine! I'm going to enjoy tasting you for the rest of my life. I'm addicted to you already!" He licked his lips savoring her taste before bringing his lips up to hers for a searing kiss. She moaned against his mouth as his fingers still played with her clit. He pulled away taking his heat with him as he grabbed for the candle. His face displayed a wicked grin as he began to bite his lip. He slowly tilted the candle over her stomach, letting the melting wax drip onto her skin.

She hissed through clenched teeth at first but then felt his tongue licking around the spots where he was dripping the wax as he moved up from her stomach to her breasts. His breath gently cooling the wax as he went creating this erotic slow burn that had her practically wetting herself. The torture was almost too much to bear.

"Mmmmm Changkyun... I need to feel you inside of me!" She growled as her wolf was basically clawing at her insides trying to fight its way out to take what was hers. She had waited long enough and was not about to be told no again. Her nails had grown long and without either of their knowledge, had been slicing at the cords he had tied her wrists with.

He looked up, as he put the candle down onto the table,  smirking as he made his way between her legs, centering himself. He gave himself a few quick pumps before placing the tip at her entrance.

"You're mine, Celest, and no one else's!" He spoke with a  confidence that both surprised and turned her on at the same time as he pushed his way into her eager hole. She gasped at his size as her eyes closed against the blindfold, outlying her into complete darkness with just the feeling of pressure building inside just from him entering her. Celest's legs immediately wrapped around him, pushing him even deeper. She grabbed ahold of the cords feeling her body rise off of the bed as her back arched.

At the moment she was partially suspended in the air as he was impaled inside of her. He grabbed onto her hips and pulled her to him as he thrust forward repeating the process as he moved.

"Fuuuuck! Yes Kyunie! I've been wanting you for so long! Show me how a mate should be loved!" He growled a response as he hammered into her giving her exactly what she wanted. Their moans mingled together echoing through the room before he fell forward taking her mouth with his. She loved the added sensation she got from her nipples rubbing against his chiseled chest and when his mouth finally moved from hers, it went to her ear to whisper dirty things.

"Mmmmm, my naughty angel, I have so many dirty plans for you! It's all I've been thinking about since that day at the pool. It took so much of my willpower to hold back from pushing you up against the pool wall and burying myself within you. And then... You sat on my lap. I almost ripped those short apart to take you on the lounge chair. No amount of cold showers has been able to help cool my need for you. I wanted to show you how much you've had me burning for you all this time." Kyunie's husky voice and the feeling of him drilling deep within her was bringing her closer and closer to the edge. He continued speaking as he placed hot, wet kisses along her neck.

"I'm so glad you can accept me for who I am. I was afraid to let this side show because I thought I'd scare someone away, but you... I want to show you all the wonderful things that can come with mixing pain and pleasure." He crooned before sinking his teeth into her neck, making her his forever. She gasped, unable to hold her orgasm any longer and bit him back feeling him release deep inside.

As they lay together breathing heavy, he untied her arms and legs, and removed the blindfold, pulling her close, cradling her against his body.

"Thank you for trusting me, baby. I hope you enjoyed that." He kissed her forehead as she turned to look up at him. Her brilliant smile gave him her answer.

"Oh... I enjoyed it very much. But I'm wondering..." She bit her bottom lip and gave him a mischievous smirk.

"What are you wondering, angel?" Kyunie asked curiously. She kissed him as she maneuvered her body on top of his.

"Oh... Just curious if you plan on trusting me enough to return the favor and do the same to you?" She looked at him with hungry eyes as she licked her lips. He instantly extended his arms, grinning at her, waiting to be tied up. She giggled and grabbed the cords that he had used on her shaking her head.

"Sorry, love. But it looks like we are going to need something stronger." She placed her hand over her mouth trying to hide the laughter and her embarrassment. He pulled her close, taking what was left of the cords and wrapping it around their wrists. He kissed her hand looking up at her.

"That's better. Now I'm exactly where I want to be."

"And where is that?" She smiled, leaning against his chest. He brushed a loose braid off of her face before answering with a smile.

"Tied to your body, of course."