Worried (Part 2)

ZOO
Pairing: Jackson Oz x Reader
Episode: 'The Walls Of Jericho'

Y/N P.O.V
The distance at this point was becoming non-existent, we were so close I was sure we could feel eachothers breath fanning our face. I tilted my head slightly feeling Jacksons lips brush against mine..."Guys!" A female voice shouted from the top of the stairs, startling us apart. Me and Jackson jumped apart as fast as lighting, with Jackson hitting the table behind him and blushes highlighting our necks and cheeks. "I-" I coughed trying to ease the tension surrounding us. "I-ahh- didn't-" Jackson stuttered before leaning against the table he bumped into and clearing his throat trying to regain his posture. "Jackson! Y/n!" We both turned around at at the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Chloe came to a stop beside us, out of breath. "We're going to Reiden, we believe they have the sloth" Chole explained in her french accent, before looking at out blushing faces. "Did..I interrupt anything?" Chole asked glance between us. Jackson pushed himself off the table he was leaning on before glancing at me while shaking his head. "No! uh, no your good!" He said, voice creaking a little. I shook my head feeling a little disappointed we got interrupted, before plastering a fake smile on my face pretending that nothing happened, before raising my eyebrows at Chloes last sentence, "Wait how are we going to get in, isn't the security in that place is like top notch?" I questioned confused. Jackson also looked at Chloe, now interested in the conversation. "There's a party going on for, what I'm guessing is the 'Noah Objected', that we are going to crash" Chole explained with a smirk on her face. "And stop the gas" Jackson caught on, with a smile on his face. We all looked at eachother happily, thinking we finally are going to do something about mutation that could work. "Well Imma go change" I said breaking the silence. I caught Jackson looking at the ground with a smirk, before I turned away to go to my room on the plane, with heat creeping up my neck.

Sorry it's short, but atleast this One Shot's almost done! Please vote and follow to be notified when I post another chapter!😁
~NayNay