Bio/Prologue

-----------------------------Bio--------------------------------
I held a pole in my Ninjago book, and the winner was "Chi". I gotta be honest, I don't think I explained that well enough in the pole, but I'll explain it now. By "Chi", I meant he doesn't have any real powers, but he works hard, and learns a few "Powers", (things that anyone can learn to do, if they put in the effort). One example would be Spinjitzu, everyone can learn how to do it, but it could be classified as a power.

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Looks: However you want

Normal Outfit: Whatever you want

Superhero Outfit: Whatever you want

Weapons: (At begining of the story)

*Urumi: Basically a sword whip

*Swiss Army Knife

Skills: (At the start of the story)

*Urumi training

*Basic self defense

*Parkour

-------------------------------Prologue-------------------------------
It was a boring Friday afternoon in the city of (City name), and at the local highschool, class was still in session. The students watch the clock as the teacher droned on about something. Here, we see a specific student also watching the clock.

Y/N: (In head) 'Come on clock, just move one more space...'

Normally, the students would be doing the same thing at this time, but this time, it was for a different reason, summer break. But for Y/N, it wasn't just any old summer break, this one would signify the end of highschool.

Y/N: (Still in head) '2:59, just one more...'

And then, almost like magic, the clock appears to start to go backwards.

Y/N: (In head) 'Wha...? How is that fair!?"

The clock starts moving forward and finally turns to three. The bell rings, and the students cheer. Everyone runs out of the class, except Y/N, who idly waited, as to avoid being trampled by idiots, and left the classroom with a smile on his face. Y/N arrives at his locker and grabs his stuff, as Owen, (His best friend), shows up.