Chapter 8: Viva La Resistance

Y/N kept looking at the many pictures thumbtacked to his wall and sighed.

Y/N: "I'm gonna have to find out who knows my secret identity, but how?"

He continued to look at the photos and realized that it didn't start with him, he was tacked on at the end.

Y/N: "Let's start with me and back up towards some information"

He first started with his student ID, which went to his H/N persona. The H/N picture split off in two, which led to the few different Union facilities H/N had gotten into. The facilities merged back into Union.

Y/N: "Leads me to Union, no real surprise there"

Union split off into a few different pictures of people, which Y/N assumed were current and past members of the Union Academy headmasters. And they merged back together into a picture of a question mark.

Y/N: "Context clues tell me that this is the mystery figure behind Union, and the projects.

But, the mystery figure wasn't at the top, and it led up to a picture of Super President Kickbutt, who had the word 'Kicked' on the picture.

Y/N: "Either she was the Union leader and got kicked, or she was meant to be, and something happened to her"

Going from Super President Kickbutt, several superhero teams were marked. And from the teams, there were old hideouts.

Y/N: "This would be a lot easier with Siri... Wait a second"

He looked at the super hero hideouts, and something stood out to him.

Y/N: "This is the Avengers tower, and this is Vought Tower. This is the Power Ranger Command Center, and the Watchtower for the Justice League... But why does the League have two hideouts listed?"

All of the superheroes, only had one place listed as 'Places of Interest', but the Justice League had two, the Watch Tower, and Mount Justice.

Y/N: "Sure, it was brought out of retirement for Young Justice, but they're not listed here..."

Y/N looked back up at the several photos pinned to his wall.

Y/N: "I'll clean this up later... I think I need to check out Mount Justice"

He went to leave, before rushing back into the room and taking his student ID off of the wall.

Y/N: "I'm just gonna hide this somewhere else"

After he hid the ID, his phone started ringing. He checked who it was, and saw that it was his boss, so he answered it.

Y/N: "Hey Nora"

Nora A: "Hello. You've been busy"

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Nora A: "Turn on the news"

Y/N turned on his TV and saw his hero persona, H/N, on screen.

Gayle: "H/N has had a fun trip to California where he first helped Hero 108 fight several monsters and helped in the capture of Randy Warsaw, who was apparently making the monsters"

Y/N: "Yeah, with one of Unions past projects"

Gayle: "And he was still in California during this year's annual purge, where he saved US Presidential Nominee Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as retired super hero The Rock"

Y/N: "Where I had to deal with another one of their projects, and lost my friend"

Gayle: "But everyone seems to have mixed feelings for the up-and-coming figure. One person, whose feelings he wants to make well known, is my boss"