Chapter 13

Mav : "Did I made you wait for too long? If I did then I am sorry, now enjoy this next chapter my Followers and friends!"

'Human' : Example/Sarcasm
"Human" : Dialogue
*Human* : Action
Human : thoughts
----------------------------------
I happily eating my food while Keine-san is just looking at me.

Keine : "Can I ask you why are you so happy?"

I swallow my food and looked at Keine-san.

Y/n : "Well I just met my friends on my world earlier you see! That's all!"

I continue eating my food.

Keine : "Huh, I see... Wait how?"

Y/n : "While I'm buying some things that you told me to buy earlier, I met the Gap Youkai earlier! Let's say Yukari-san, she told me that she will let me to visit my world for only a minutes, and of course I agree to it! So that's why I met my friends again earlier"

Once again I continue eating my food.

Keine : "I see I see... Well at least she didn't do anything bad letting you to enter her gap or something... Sometimes she just trick other humans to enter her gap..."

Y/n : "Really? She seems like a good person though, but of course I read her wiki before and yeah I guess you are right on that one or something..."

Keine : "Wiki?"

Y/n : "Oh is just like a information of an person or something like that" *Munch* "Alfo, fat the reshon why I knew ahoud you and everyone" (Also, that's the reason why I knew about you and everyone)

Keine : "Don't talk with a food in your mouth Y/n..."

Then I continue eating my food, later on after Keine-san and me finished eating, i told her the whole story meeting my friends again in my world for only a minute, after that we just talking some things while doing some house works around here.

[Timeskip]

Keine-san and I currently outside of her house, walking around the village.

Y/n : "So what are we gonna do now around here?"

Keine : "Well since you're new around here, I think, we gonna have a nice walk around the village, so I can show you the rest of the village"

Y/n : "Oh is that so? Alright then"

Keine : "Just follow me, because if you got lost around here, well, It's gonna be painful to find you around here, your too... Uh..."

Y/n : *Sigh* "Yes yes... I do look like a child... I get it..."

Keine : "R-Right..."

And then I continue following Keine-san around the village.

Keine : "So Y/n, I'm guessing earlier that you are getting chase, is that true?"

Y/n : "E-Eh? How did you know?"

Keine : "Heh, I see you getting chase by that Werewolf and that Rokurokubi, so that's why, also you three can be heard outside you know?"

Y/n : "Ehh?! Then why you didn't help me?!"

Keine : "I don't wanna be in trouble though, so that's why I watch you in there, to be honest I was expecting that you are able to run away those girls, so that's why I didn't help"

Y/n : "But at least you can just lend me a hand in there..."

Keine : *Giggle* "Yes I'm sorry but it's just really fun to watch you know? Imagine, I ask you to buy some things, and in your first day in the Human village, you already cause trouble! Hahaha"