Chapter

I slowly opened my eyes seeing that I'm in my room right now, then after I sit up I feel a intense pain in my head so I start rubbing my head and after that I rubbed my eyes and look around, I am really inside of my room.

Then I start walking down stairs and start preparing for myself something to eat. After making some coffee and a decent meal for the first time, I sit down on the chair while placing the food and the mug of coffee on the desk.

After that I start rubbing my head once again, trying to remember what is my dream all about making me feel a pain right through my head, though all I remember is I was talking to a red haired girl and then. No more, I woke up.

The I pick up the phone in the desk and start checking the messenges and I see that Rin and Zuka we're talking again to each other in our group chat while I'm here trying to remember what was my dream all about.

Even though I try hard to remember it, everything is just so blurry for some reason. Someone knocked on the door and when I head in there and opened the door it was Rin and Zuka.

Zuka : "Man you haven't been replying to our messages what's wrong?- Oh you looked messed up, what happened?"

Rin : "Y/n-san, you good? You look pale for some reason."

I tried to speak but not a single word come out of my mouth, so I just invite them inside of my house, but before closing, I check outside of the house and it was raining hard, the after that I closed the door and face to face both of them.

Zuka : "Anyways, Rin been asking me if she wanna come to that new café that just opened yesterday, and we both decided to invite you too, but after seeing your current condition, it looked like we need to cancel that and talk about you, so what's wrong man?"

I looked at him while scratching the back of my head.

Rin : "You're not like this, usually when we arrived like that you're just gonna start shouting our name like 'Rin! Zuka my boy! Come in come in!' now you're just like, look at us up and down and invite us inside"

Though, upon seeing this two infront of me, a image flashes right through my eye seeing two woman in front of me, one is holding an a umbrella and the other one has 9 tails of a fox, so I rubbed my eyes and looked at them again.

After they saw my face like this, I lightly slap my face with my both hands and smile at them.

Y/n : "Sorry sorry, I'm just a bit messed up today when I woke up, I feel like that dream of mine is so real for some reason, I don't know."

Zuka : "Huh I see, is it a bad dream?"

Y/n : "Nah it's not, it's actually good for some reason, I love every second of it. Oh right you guys want something to eat? Or something to drink? I'll prepare it for you both!"

I head to the kitchen and prepare something.

Zuka : "For rin and I, just something to drink."

I nodded and prepare a mug of coffee for both of them, the I head back to both of them and give their coffee.

Y/n : "It's a cold day so, drink something hot for today at least lol"

Zuka and Rin looked at each other before looking g at me.

Y/n : "No seriously I'm fine don't worry, I just have a bad headache or something so I can't do the usual things I do, forgive me."

Rin : "No no totally cool with it, it's just weird seeing you like in shock or something" *She take a sip of her coffee*

Zuka : "Yeah, but do tell if you have nay problems, you can talk to us, Kay?"

Y/n : "Why so dramatic? I ain't depressed or somethin"

Zuka : "I'm just saying! Jesus man..."

[Timeskip]

After some few talkings, they both leave my house and I'm gonna stay in my house to do some things, after eating my cold food and coffee I head back to my room and lay down on bed, then I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

Y/n : "A dream huh... It's too hard to remember... No matter, I'm still tired, I'm gonna head back to bed, besides it's raining right now so sleeping in a rainy day is the best experience ever for real"

I position myself and head back to bed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

??? : "Heyyy you good? Sleeping in the middle of the forest is no good my friend! Woke up already!

I opened my eyes and I see a kid with a bamboo hat, huge backpack and wearing a kimono.

??? : "Hehe what's wrong with you? Sleeping in the middle of a forest is no good! What's your problem?

Y/n : "...Huh...?"

------------------------

New Account, New Story. Check out this account and in working on something new.
Rebecca_Beatrice

I'll be seeing ya all and thank you for the support for the passed 3 years!