Chapter 15

'Human' : Example/Sarcasm
"Human" : Dialogue
*Human* : Action
Human : thoughts
----------------------------------
Y/n : *Sigh* I'm sure that's what gonna happen if I met Sumireko instead being in here in gensokyo... But I'm sure that her personality that I'm thinking is not like that I imagined...

Keine : "Y/n"

Y/n : "O-Oh yeah yeah sorry I was thinking something sorry..."

Rinnosuke : "It seems like you are day dreaming hm?"

Y/n : "W-Well... Kind of... But I'm just thinking something you know? Like uh... Something important" Well not really that important, it's just my imagination anyways-

Rinnosuke : "I see... Anyways like what I'm asking earlier, you are from the outside world too right?"

Y/n : "Yes sir I am from the outside world, I'm sure that you also have a part timer who is from the outside  world too right?"

Rinnosuke : "Well I am surpised, but not that much because like Keine said, you know about us so yeah, but I am not expecting that you know too much about us"

Y/n : "W-Well I only read the lore of the characters that I only interested though... So I don't really know that others that much..."  

Rinnosuke : "I see... Well it's still funny because, you came from the outside world, even Sumireko came in there too, but, she doesn't know anybody too much,  not like you"

Y/n : "Well... Maybe we came from a different reality or something like that... Like... In my reality, almost everybody knows Touhou or more known as you guys... And from Sumireko's reality, meh... Maybe doesn't know about you all... But we both came from the same reality or we are in a same reality, well that's hella lucky and a good coincidence doesn't it?"

 Rinnosuke : "That's... Kinda make sense I think...?"

Keine : "Heh, I don't get a thing because your explanation is kind of... Off or something like that?"

Y/n :" There's no need to say it on other way... Just say that you don't understand it Keine-san hahaha"

~~~

Rinnosuke : "Talking about the outside world... Does Y/n also have some things from the outside world aswell?"

Y/n : "If you are planning to buy those things well too bad I don't wanna"

Rinnosuke : "Damn..."

Y/n : "Also I don't have anything with me though, it's just my clothes, and the other things" Also that book Yukari-san gave me that I haven't used.

Rinnosuke : "Cleaver I must say"

Keine : "Always, he is"

Y/n : "What"

[Timeskip]

The adults are talking so I just walk around outside of the kourindou, checking the things that displayed in there, and also walking inside in the kourindou to also check the things that displayed in there, though while I'm checking some things, something caught my attention though, I found an old book, laying on the things outside of Kourindou, as the moment I pick it up, someone also pick it up, when I look on the person who grab that book it was the troublesome blond hair witch. Marisa Kirisame.

 Marisa Kirisame