Chapter 4: Misunderstood

(Once again there will probably be spelling mistakes.)
Red POV: I stay up all night trying to find a cure to the love potion blue accidentally drank, after all day I finally found a cure. I went to blue room to tell him the good news until I saw him sleeping with green. I was shocked and kinda ship it. I saw blue waking up and look at me with an embarrassing look "Ah Red uhh its not what it looks like." Blue said in a panic. I just looked at blue with a smug face and left him and green alone. Blue POV: I just lay on my bed next to green, for a while I just stared at him and a thought came up to my mind, what if I kiss him while he sleeping am sure he won't feel a thing, I decide to kiss him on the forehead but the worst thing happened. Green POV: I was waking up and lifted my head off of blue chest since I fell asleep on his chest but the next thing I saw surprise me. I saw blue kissing me ON THE LIPS!? I was shocked and was blushing so hard to the point i was considered a glow stick. 3rd Person POV: Blue open his eyes to see a madly blushing green then he realize that he was kissing green on the lips, he immediately pull away and looked away from green while covering his mouth but something else happened that surprised blue. Am so sorry for doing this but yup this is a cliffhanger I ran out of ideas and need the time to think of more sorry.