Down the drain.

- India pov

I heard booka say the word pregnant so I wanted to know what was going on

I heard booka say the word pregnant so I wanted to know what was going on. I walked outside snatching his phone " ouuu who pregnant ? " I said into the phone making booka nervous.

" um I'm pregnant ... with booka's baby " the female said.

I looked at booka and let out a scoff " ohhh how long have y'all been messing around ? " I said laughing.

Booka knew when I laughed in a serious situation I was finna go crazy.

" me and booka ? Um to be honest almost a year , and I'm 1 month pregnant " the female said in a tone like she was bragging.

" oh almost a year you say ? " I said , looking at booka widening my eyes , if I did the math me and booka was together at the time , and she been pregnant for a month me and booka had just broke up.

" well I hope your doing good and your baby comes out Healthy and stuff , it was nice speaking to you and realizing some niggas just can't be trusted " i said , and with that I hung up giving the phone back to booka.

I started walking away to not show my emotions but booka stopped me.

" indi I'm sorry , I'll do whatever to make it up to you " booka said.

I looked at him with a few tears on my face and started laughing " your sorry ? All this shit going on ... and you worried about saying sorry to ME ? what about your kid that you have on the way booka ? All the shit we done been thru and you go have a kid on me ? It was supposed to be us booka. US , you told me that you was gonna marry me , booka " I said as I started to break down.

Booka pulled me in for a hug and I let him hug me even though it was the last thing I wanted right now.

" I'm done , ima do this play yall wanted me to do then I'm out " I said pushing booka away.

" fuck you mean out ? " booka said raising his eyebrows

" your in no position to question me right now booka , let's be fr. " I said going in the house , getting his jacket up off the couch , throwing it outside and locking my door.

- 2hours later

The whole group was in the Car on the way to the club and nobody was talking until Jayda spoke up.

" I would've expected at least my best and booka to be talking and down each other throat but damn this cat ride quiet " Jayda said.

" sometimes you have to let people go especially when they have babies on you " i said laughing and looking out the window.

everybody looked shocked and Jayda attention went right over to booka.

" see bitch what we not doing is cheating on my best , no wonder why she fucked durk- " Jayda said before I hit her and she realized and that made everybody look shocked again including pooh.