back in the chiiii !

- India pov

- 1year laterr !

- 1year laterr !

It's been a year since I moved from Chicago and got my own place , I was still taking care of zuri because her mom never showed up. Now she calls me mommy and I'm fine with that.

Today I was gonna go visit everybody back in chi , zuri had developed a close bond with durk so she was very happy to see him.

I had just finished packing me and zuri stuff , when I got a call from Jayda.

Jayda had her baby but it turned out not to be baby's it was poohs so now Jayda and pooh are back talking.

I answered.

" you still coming to the chiiiii ? " Jayda said all happy.

" yea in a few hours , ima take zuri to get sum to eat and then I'm omw " I said lowly as I did zuri two ponytails.

This girl had so much hair lord !

" aw it's the mommy duties for me , wish I had a lil girl " Jayda said rolling her eyes.

" don't try my dawg loyal , I can't believe he 1 already Ian even get to see nothing " I said in a mad tone.

I finished with zuri hair and put her on a headband and handed her the iPad so she can go sit on the couch at wait.

" alrightly Jayda , where we meeting up at ? " I asked.

" durk house yk that's the spot now since you not here " Jayda responded.

Me and durk became closer since I moved down here , he came to visit a few times but nobody knew.

" oh okay well ima see y'all ina little bit , later boo " I said hanging up.

I grabbed the Keys and our bags bringing them to the car , then went to get zuri booster seat and sat it in the back , putting her in the car. I went back to my house door locking it.

I backed up out the drive way and sped to the airport , that's how happy I was because I never sped.

I stopped on the way to the airport and got zuri some McDonald's when I seen baby working a 9-5. His music career ain't take off fr yet.

" hey baby , what made you come down here ? " I questioned.

" man I been on my grind fr , this ain't no regular ammo. I'm tryna get shit straight in my life. " baby said

" I see how you tried to throw a lyric in there boy you ain't slick " I said laughing.

Baby laughed and gave me zuri food and I handed it to her.

" when you had a baby ? " baby asked.

" that's a whole nother story , but I love her like my own. " I said looking back at zuri smiling