old enemies.

- India pov

" MOYAN ? " I questioned

I recognized that name from anywhereeeee !

moyan was a popular girl from middle school who used to pick on me and booka now she's dating him ? I fought her once or 3 times and I won so why is she back ?

Must be using booka

" yea moyàn , bitch Wsp ? " moyàn said.

I started laughing and tried to swing on her again but booka caught my hand.

" why is you hereeeee ? And booka why is you dating her ? " I said.

" man y'all got problems not me and her , I love this girl .... " booka said looking down. He did that when he lied.

" right so mind the business that pays you pookie " moyàn said sitting down on the couch.

Oh nah !!! Pookie ? I took my hand from booka and dragged her up from the chair by her hair and repeatedly started swinging punches that connected right to her face left and right , I looked at her face to see her leaking and I continued to punch her mouth , lip & nose repeatedly.

pooh recorded , booka watched , durk watched and Jayda was watching as well.

that's when she pulled something out her pocket.

next thing I know I was in a hospital bed , slowly blinking.

- 1hour later

I woke up and saw the whole crew in my face , waiting on me to wake.

That's when the doctor came in the room.

" okay so I have good news and bad news , which would you all like to hear first ? " the male doctor said.

" good news " durk said

" well the good news is she's going to live , she had a lot of fractures from the stab wound & whoever stabbed her will be put in jail " the doctor said.

" okay .. bad news ? " durk said.

" okay bad news is ... she lost the baby , it seemed the baby was consumed a couple of hours ago though " the doctor said zooming into the scans on his tablet.

" baby ... ? " durk said looking at me.

Everybody else was still in shock and couldn't talk.

I had a tube in my mouth so I couldn't talk , but a tear fell because a baby was growing inside of me & now is gone.

I was going to have a baby of my own ... a bond that could've been shared was took away from me before I even got it.