New beginnings.

- India pov

" MOVING ... ? " everybody said except for booka , booka was laughing.

" this bitch lying , she ain't leaving. " booka said lowly but loud enough.

I walked over to him and started fighting him cs that bitch word get you hurt ! He fought back leaving a marks and bruises on me that easily showed cs I'm light.

" so nobody not gonna stop them ? " Jayda said.

" leave them , they gone be fucking sooner or later " von said in a laughing tone.

which made me swing on booka one last time and then stop.

booka had hit where I got shot at , I've been hiding it under my jacket and slowly been losing blood , I winced as he him me right there.

everybody looked confused even durk big eyes ass.

" indi , you got shot ? " durk said as he walked over to me lifting up my shirt looking for the wound.

" tss , right in my face ? HUH NIGGA ? You gone flirt with my bitch right in my face ? " booka said as he started getting up holding onto his Glock.

durk looked at him at started laughing taking his Glock out too " what it is cs yk Ian no hoe " durk said laughing.

" can y'all stop ... my best friend literally right there with a gun wound in her shoulder and y'all thinking about guns ? Fuck all this , cmon indi " Jayda said making me agree as she got up and we walked to the bathroom.

" not you got niggas fighting over you out there bitch. " Jayda said laughing while cleaning up my wound n putting a fat bandage on it.

" it's not even funny bruh ... I really like booka but he did me wrong and it's like he doesn't even notice it. " I said

Me and Jayda stayed in the bathroom for a couple minutes and walked back out.

" so .. this my last night here I'm moving to Florida, tomorrow .. " I said

everybody stayed silent except for Jayda ofc.

" if it's what you want to do then do it , new beginnings is a good thing bestie " Jayda said hugging me.

I hugged her back waiting on the boys to say something.

" I guess. We ain't need you anyway " pooh said taking 2 puffs of his weed.

I threw a pillow at him. " y'all needed me to do that play though so shut the fuck up ! " I said sternly.

" wtv you want lil sis , only if it's good for you " von said looking up from his phone.

" Florida ? " booka and durk said.

Bruh they not serious.

" booka please stop worrying about me and go worry about that baby you have on the way with some hoe ion even know " I said.

" would you rather it be someone you know ... ? " booka said.

" ... I RATHER IT BE NOBODY " I yelled at booka.

I stomped upstairs with Jayda and started packing up clothes and everything.

I'll still have this house if I come back to visit and stuff , so I didn't take much.

Me and Jayda took my bags downstairs to my car and we stayed outside for a hour talking about life.

- 2 hours later.

Everybody was gone so I decided to make some Alfredo pasta , since it was my last night I need a hot cooked meal.

After I ate I went up to bed and watched a little Disney channel , then dozed off to bed.

- the next morning

I was running late so I got up and brushed my teeth , couldn't even take a shower.

Hopefully ion stank.

I made myself a bowl of fruit loops and headed out , I grabbed my keys , walked outside & drove off to the airport while eating my cereal.

While I was driving durks song started playing , reminding me to call him.

I picked up my phone and dialed durks number waiting for him to pick up.

He eventually answered on the second to last ring & we talked all the way until I got to the airport.

I told him I'll call him later and boarded my plane.

- 3 hours later

I was in my new house it had 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms , the house was to big for me so I decided I was gonna get some dogs later.

I was settling into my home when I head a knock on the door , I wondered who it was because I just got here.

I went downstairs to open the door and it was a little girl telling me how she needed help to find her mommy and then told me that this was her mommies house.

" come in pretty girl , I'll help you. " I said as I picked her up closing the door.

" how old are you mama ? , are you by yourself ? " I questioned.

" I'm 4 , i was by myself idk where my mommy went " she said as she frowned.

Poor baby.

" okay ... your gonna stay with me for a couple days and I'm gonna help you find your mommy okay pretty ? what's your name ? " I said worried.

" zuri armani , well that's what my mom called me sometimes " zuri said smiling.

we talked and got to know each other really fast , she was literally a mini me now.

- 2hours later

I fed zuri and put her down for bed as I got on the phone with durk and we started talking for the whole night.

This was kind of short but only because I'm doing a BIG time skip. So stay tuned , what y'all wanna see in my book ? Should pooh have a gf ? Von ? Jayda and baby break up ? 👀  I have a lot of ideas for this book 😂