1. Nice to meet you!

This is my first day in my new school in Tokyo. My parents got a job here and this is how starts my new story...

"My name is y/n l/n, it's nice to meet you!" I bowed to my new class.

"Tell us a bit about you, y/n, where did you came from?", asked our class teacher.

"Me family moved here from Shizuoka, it's a beautiful city surrounded by mountains... Well, I hope we would get along well", I smiled to everyone.

My new classmates were just staring at me emotionless. I guess here in Tokyo it's not common to be friendly. Everyone is judging your appearance and status... well, mom told me to be ready, so I don't care, I'll try to be myself.

I took my place and we started a lesson. I feel uncomfortable here, like everyone is looking at me and figuring out something. My anxiety is rising higher every second, I need a fresh air...
During the brake I went outside to take a breath and drink some water.

The school is big and overcrowded, I decided to take a look at it better during the lunch break... While walking back to the class I was afraid to see some threats on my desk, but when I glanced at the class - it was clear. Thanks God... I headed to my place.

"Hey, y/n are you okay?" - I heard a girl's voice calling me and turned my head in that direction.
"Yeah, I just wanted to have a little walk." - I smiled.
"Well, if you need something just ask, we would help you", - said pinkhaired girl smiling back to me.

The teacher came in and lessons continued. I was more confident now since at least one person from the whole class talked to me. Now I want the lunch break to start so I can walk around the school and see everything here...

"Y/n chaaaan~", - said that pinkhaired girl from earlier waving to me, - "wanna have lunch with us?"

Having lunch with someone right at the first day in school?! I wasn't ready for that...

"Um, I'll go have something in cafeteria, since I forgot my bento at home..." - I giggled scratching the back of my neck.

"We can share! Our moms are a bit too crazy with the portions." - All of the girls giggled and waved me to come, so I joined them.

"Thanks a lot, I didn't expect this warm welcoming actually..." - I said taking an onigiri that was offered to me.

"Oh, there are different people in this school, but not everyone in mean. I'm Tachibana Hinata, by the way"

"Nice to meet you, Hinata, and thanks for onigiri" - I smiled.

Other girls told me their names as well. We had a small talk about ourselves and I told them more about my native city.

"Girls, all of your moms cook amazing, it was really delicious... I'd like to explore the yard a little on my own, so I guess I'll leave not for a long" - I said to them.

"We can show you everything, the territory is huge, you could get lost" - Said a girl named Inari.
"If you want to go alone, at least save my number, we'll find you in case you got lost" offered Hinata.
"Nice idea!" - I said while writing the number, - "We can walk around school after lessons, I just like to feel myself like a discoverer, you know" - I giggled.

Everyone wished me luck in my journey and I headed to the yard. I was walking around the playgrounds and sportgrouds, I also found the garden that was probably held by local gardening club... I also saw a gym for sports lessons and there was an archery lesson. I might join this club, since I have attended it in my school...
Suddenly I heard the loud sounds of screaming and fighting. I run in that direction and saw a picture of a high-graders beating a familiar blonde guy.