22. Gordian knot.

The Christmas is coming soon. Takemichi came back from future, means, there's no good news.
In that future Mikey still evil, Manji merged with Black Dragons - a violent gang, really dangerous opponent.
It turned out, that Mitsuya's vice-captain Hakkai Shiba is brother to BD's leader Taiju Shiba. And Takemichi successfully befriended Hakkai. At the same time, he brought another pain in the ass for Toman by making Shiba Taiju mad at him.

What's worse - Hakkai promised his elder brother to join Black Dragons, to avoid further conflict. That's really bad, because he's also Mitsuya's best friend...

"Seems like there's a lot going on in Shiba's household. We shouldn't interfere in family matters, but Hakkai is a member of Toman. We can't just let him go, right?" - I looked at Chifuyu and Mitchy.

"What do you propose? Tell Taiju we won't let him go? He's beating his own sister almost to death, he'll just turn you to dust!" - complained Chifuyu.

"We have to convince Mikey not let Hakkai out of Toman!" - said Takemichi proudly.

"Why wouldn't Mikey let him go? Knowing we aren't ready to fight Black Dragons in their current state..." - I asked seriously.

Mitchy was silent for a moment.

"In that future... Hakkai killed Taiju to take his place. We can't let it happen!"

"Okay...." - I sighed, - "We'll try to talk to Mikey, he refuses to interfere in Shiba's family matters. What's next? Mission "Protect Taiju"? Or we'll stalk Hakkai? We have to develop a plan!" - I bursted, because those two were way too naive.

"But... in other case, Hina will die, and Akkun and..." - Mitchy stumbled looking at me.

"And... what? Is there something about me?!" - I asked angrily.

Takemichi trembled.

"N-no... not really. I haven't seen you..." - he said calmly.

Everyone was silent for a minute. The information we got was stressful enough.

"What about Kisaki? Did you get some information about him?" - I asked calmly.

"Well, he is the one controlling Manji. His power is based on Black Dragon's money they get from shady and illegal business. But that's all I've got. Mikey has changed, something let Kisaki take control over him..." - he said again swallowing some words.

[ I'll ask him when we will be alone. ]

"Okay. But he is still the key to Mikey's transformation, and still my pain in the ass. Got it." - I cleared my throat, - "Yesterday there would be captains meeting on Hakkai's leaving. Prepare a plan for meeting, I'm not sure I'll be able to convince Mikey from my side."

At this we finished, Mitchy volunteered to walk me to the station.

...

"So, what about my future? I know, you know something..." - I said impatiently.

"Y/n... I don't know if it's safe to tell..." - answered Takemichi.

"Hey, you just told Chifuyu that he'll die. Isn't that dangerous to spill this information just like that?"

"Yeah... you're right. But... that might hurt you." - he looked at me with eyes full of sorrow.

I wasn't sure now, if I want to know... but that leads to saving everyone, therefore I have to face it.

"In future, you're Kisaki's right hand... as far as Kazutora told me..." - he inhaled deeply, - "Mikey was the reason you lost your sister. So you teamed up with Kisaki, I guess..."