22,5. Dark future.

~NO manga spoilers events described below are a pure fantasy of mine~

*Tokyo Manji HQ, Kisaki's room*

"Y/n, honey, you shouldn't stay up this late... you'll get dark circles under your beautiful eyes..."

You sighed.

"Kisaki, you don't have to play a lover when none is around. You can also stop this bullshit on public too, by the way."

"You don't like it?" - he stood behind you, playing with your hair.

"I've said it a lot of times. Besides... you still love her."

He "tsk"ed and went to his desk.

"Hanma will take you to your apartments. On tomorrow's Manji meeting wear a dress I bought for you," - he said in commanding tone.

"I don't need your outfit inspo..." - you said emotionless still looking at the papers, - "and your commanding tone... leave it to your dogs."

"I'm not tolerating your attitude either, but I want HIM to regret everything, so please, be a good girl for this one time... That's for your sake too." - he did a sweet voice in the end.

Kisaki left the room leaving you alone.

[ Why would HE attend our meeting? Decided to bring his majesty to our useless presences? I wish to see him only in hell... ]

You closed the laptop and yawned. The work with Manji's papers is exhausting, even if you rule the legal part of business.

"Always as graceful as a cat..." - it was Hanma's voice in the door frame.

"Yo, Shuji... done with your filthy job?" - I said standing up and packing my laptop into the bag.

"Today it wasn't that bad. And I took a shower, I never forget what you asked~"

"Good boy~" - I caressed him under the chin and headed out of the room.

"Y/n-saaan~ you're way too good for a boss..." - said Hanma excited and followed me.

We went downstairs to the parking, where Hanma's car stood. It was already late, but you both were starving. Hanma's stomach is always so loud...

"Let's eat somewhere, I'm starving." - you said emotionlessly, scrolling the screen of your phone.

"A restaurant?" - asked your driver, starting the car.

"No, I'd like some cheat-meal. I'm tired of that expensive food with no taste Kisaki always feeds me..."

"You're so unhappy with him?~"

"I'M NOT WITH HIM!!! Don't get on my nerves and move!" - you bursted on poor Shuji.

He likes when you're mad, and would use any opportunity to tease you. And he is the only person you can be emotional with. After your sister and parents moved to another country because of Sano Manjiro and broke all contacts with you - there's nobody closer left for you than Hanma.

[ Pathetic. You are pathetic, Y/n ]

He stopped by one of the gas stations that has a food court, and you both made an order.

"Did Kisaki told you about tomorrow?" - he said in a serious tone.

[ Are you really worried for me? How sweet... ]

"Yeah... don't wanna think about it." - you said, cutting this topic off.

"Umm... there's something more." - Hanma was still serious, and that fact was bothering you.