The Military Ball Part 1(Hawaii Five-O)

Photos Oder go Steve, Danny, Doris(Steve's Daughter), Carter, Evelyn, Mia, John(Steve's Son), Andrew, Grace, Melissa(Steve's Daughter), Cyrene, Nahele, Charlie, Everleigh, Ember, Ethan, Charlotte, Alice, Maya, Elijah, Blake, Bella and Jenna.

Background: Lieutenant Commander Steven Jack "Steve" McGarrett, has to go to the Military Ball and has an exact ticket. Five-O and a few cops are going too and they got tickets for them and their families. Detective Daniel "Danny" Williams, was going to go with Rachel Edwards but his boyfriend and partner Steve McGarrett, invited Danny as his date. Since Steve McGarrett had two tickets from the Military he didnt need his four tickets and Danny both had three tickets from the Governor. So they brought Eric Russo, Grace Williams, Nahele Huikala, Charlie Edwards Williams, Charlotte Williams, Doris McGarrett and Evelyn McGarrett. Even Steve McGarrett' s other children come too, but Five-O doesnt know about them because they are all Navy SEALS just like their Dad. Sgt. Duke Lukela and his family are going too, with a few other cops. Danny, Grace, Charlie, Charlotte, Rachel, Eric, Junior, Nahele, Duke Lukela, his family and the Governor are the ones that know about them. How will the Five-O team react when they see more people calling Steve Dad. Also how would they react when they find out Danny and Steve are dating. Duke Lukela and his family know about Steves family too.

Story:

POV: Officer Tani Rey

The Governor Keiko Mahoe comes into Five-O and gives us all envelopes.

Governor, what is this for? asked Adam

The Military Ball, Five-O is going, each of you have two tickets. Where is Commander McGarrett and Detective Williams? said/asked the Governor

They will be back soon, they went to talk to the parents of our vic. I said

Babe, why me? asked Danny

One I want you there and two because he will be there and I dont want to go with Catherine, and hurt him. He doesnt like her even though she is his Mother. said Steve

Okay, I will go but you have to tell me how you pulled that off. I thought you were only going to get the one ticket. Said Danny, as Steve and Danny came up to the computer.

I may have said that I wont go. said Steve

What are you two talking about? asked Grover

The Military Ball. said Danny

Governor, what are you doing here? asked Steve

You guys are going to the Military Ball, but I guess you have already got a ticket Commander. said the Governor, as she gave them their envelopes.

Yes, I already have two tickets, Danny is going to be my plus one. said Steve

Oh, well Five-O is also going. You two may give the tickets to whoever you want. said the Governor, as she walked out and left.

Okay, so what did you guys find out? asked Danny

How did you already get a ticket, McGarrett? asked Junior

I have to be there, now back to the case. said Steve

Okay, so the camera caught our Vic coming out at 9:30pm and this guy came out at 9:32pm. We think he is the killer. We are looking over the crime scene again to see if we missed something. said Grover, as Steves recitation changed

Boss, are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost. I said, as Steves phone rings.

McGarrett Bud, youre back, when What do you mean Is Uncle Duke, and your siblings there Okay I will be there soon, just stay calm Hey Bud, I believe and so does Danno and Duke. said Steve, looking confused and worried, Danny was looking the same way.