Step-Stan(Hawaii Five-O)

Background: Stan Edwards, doesnt mind being called Step-Stan, Rachel hates it when Grace and Charlie call him that. She also hates that they call Steve Dad, she loves that Abigail calls Danny, Step-Danno, she also calls Steve, Step-Stevie. She thinks it is because her half-siblings call her Dad, Step-Stan, but that's not the real reason. The real reason is something else and something cuter. Step-Stan, Five-O, the McGarrett-Williams Families and their friends know the real reason Abigail calls them Step-Danno and Step-Stevie.

Story:

POV: Abigail Charlotte Edwards-Williams

Im at school with my older sister Grace and younger brother Charlie. Well they are really my half-siblings, but they are more like my actual siblings. Our Mom Rachel and my Dad Stan are busy so Step-Danno comes and picks us up. Once we got in the Camaro, we went to Step-Dannos and Step-Stevies house.

Mom loves that I call Danny and Steve, Step-Danno and Step-Stevie, because she thinks it is because Grace and Charlie call my Dad Step-Stan. Well thats not the truth, it is more of because, both Step-Danno and Step-Stevie are like Dads to just as much as my Dad is.

Once we get to their house we go and play with Eddie and Mr. Pickles. As we played while Step-Stevie and Step-Danno made food, once the food was ready we washed our hands and ate the food. As we are eating, Mom calls me.

Hey Mom. I said

Are you guys at Daniels house? asked Mom

Yes Mom, we are at Step-Dannos and Step-Stevies house. I said

Okay, Abby, your Dad and I are on the way. said Mom

Okay see you soon Mom. Bye Mom, Step-Danno and Step-Stevie telling me to go. I said

Okay see you in a bit. said Mom and I hung up.

POV: Grace Williams

After we are done eating we get to work on our homework until Mom and Step-Stan get here. After we got our homework done we started to watch a movie. Half into the movie Step-Stan comes in, Mom isnt with him.

Step-Stan, where is Mom? I asked

She had to answer a call. said Step-Stan, as he sat down by Papa Stevie.

Okay, we are watching Top Gun. said Charlie

Oh I love this movie. said Step-Stan

Shhh, its the good part. said Papa Stevie

Step-Stevie loves this movie too. said Abby

Shhhh. said Papa Stevie and Step-Stan, as Papa Stevie moves more into Danno, and Step-Stan moves more into Papa Stevie.

After the Movie ends and the credits show up Mom comes in and Papa Stevie, Danno and Step-Stan are sleeping. I took a photo before waking them up.

Danno, Papa Stevie and Step-Stan, Mom is here. I said

Hey Mom. said Abby and Charlie

Hey guys. Time to go. said Mom

Five more minutes. said Step-Stan

Bye guys, we see you tomorrow. said Charlie, Abby and me as we kissed their heads and hugged them. Once we got our things Step-Stan, just moved more into Papa Stevie.

Abby, when will you tell me why you call Steve and Daniel Step-Danno and Step-Stevie. I know there is another reason, because I heard you talking to Stan about it. said Mom

POV: Charlie Williams

It is because they are like another set of Dads to me. said Abby

Really, I thought it was because Grace and Charlie call your Dad Step-Stan. said Mom

Nope, because they are like another set of Dads to her. said Grace

Okay, Stan we have to go. said Mom

No, it is so warm. said Step-Stan

Shh, Danny is sleeping. said Papa Stevie

Sorry Papa Stevie. said Grace and me

Sorry Step-Stevie. said Abby