The Military Ball Part 2(Hawaii Five-O)

Photos Oder go Steve, Danny, Doris(Steve's Daughter), Carter, Evelyn, Mia, John(Steve's Son), Andrew, Grace, Melissa(Steve's Daughter), Cyrene, Nahele, Charlie, Everleigh, Ember, Ethan, Charlotte, Alice, Maya, Elijah, Blake, Bella and Jenna.

Last Time On The Military Ball, Five-O had a case hours before The Military Ball. Lieutenant Commander John James McGarrett, comes home and gets taken into custody by two Officers of HPD. The two cops think that he took the missing girl. His shot wound starts to bleed, he gets out of the hospital, his fiancé gets taken to the hospital, he gets taken and his son and daughters go to Five-O HQ, to be with their Grandpa Steve and Grandpa Danno. My girlfriend and my little siblings girlfriends and boyfriend

POV: Lieutenant Commander Melissa Marianna Collins-McGarrett

I get home from Iran and go to my Dads house. Once Im there I look for my Papa and Danno, but I dont see them. So I take a nap, and dream about my little sisters and brother being home for the Military Ball. After two hours I hear the door open and wake up to see my family.

Hey Danno, Papa, Grace, Charlie, Charlotte, John Doe, Andrew, Door-Bell, Blake, Bella, Jenna, Evelyn, Carter, Cyrene, Alice, Maya, and Elijah. I said as they came over to me.

Melly Pie, how are you doing? asked Doris, John, Grace and Charlie

Good, just glad to be back. I said

We are too Melis. said Danno

Alice, Maya and Elijah, what are you three doing here? Everlygrace, Aurora Borealis and Arch Nemesis arent going to be at the Military Ball. I asked/said

We just wanted to say Hi, Melissa. said Alice, Maya and Elijah

Okay, Hello. I have to get ready for the Ball. I said as everyone else nodes their heads and Alice, Maya and Elijah, left. Once they were gone my family got ready.

While Dad, Danno, John, Charlie, Andrew, Blake, Carter and I wait for Doris, Grace, Charlotte, Bella, Jenna, and Cyrene. Dad and Danno started to kiss each other and John and Andrew covered Blakes eyes. After a few more minutes the rest of our McGarrett-Williams family that is here came out and Dad and Danno stopped kissing. We all got into the limo that Dad got because the Navy SEALS gave it to him for all of us.

POV: Lieutenant Everleigh Alice Buckley-McGarrett-Williams

My family is a bunch of Navy SEALS and Cops, so my little Sister Ember and little brother Ethan join the Navy SEALS. Just like our Dad Steve McGarrett, Adopted brother John McGarrett, Biological brother Evan Buckley and Adopted Sister Melissa Collins-McGarrett. While our soon to be Step-Dad Danny Williams, our older sisters Doris, Evelyn, Grace and brother Charlie our cops. Our other sister who is younger than Ember and I but older than Ethan Charlotte doesnt know what she wants to do. Danno, wont let her be a Navy SEAL, but she can be a cop or in the Army. Anyways, back to my story. Im the oldest of the Buckley-McGarrett-Williams Triplets, then Ember and last Ethan. We just got back from a two long-year mission that started right after our BUD/S training. So we havent seen our family in a long time, well we saw Evan Buckley our older brother because he is our Lieutenant Commander.

Once we get back to Hawaii, with Evan, we meet at his and his Partners Eddie Diaz house that they have in Hawaii. We see our Nephew Christopher Buckley-Diaz, Eddie Buckley-Diaz, mine and Embers girlfriends Alice and Maya, also Ethans boyfriend Elijah.

Once we are all done saying Hi and Love yous, we get ready for the Military Ball. Eddie, Christopher, Alice, Maya, Elijah and our oldest sisters fiancé Carter Hastan are the only ones that know we are back and we are going to surprise our family.