five.

[finn]

It's been four days since I met Rachel. I decide to send her a message, just to meet again.

FINN: Hey Rach, what's up?

She replies really fast.

RACHEL: Don't call me Rach!
And the sky
FINN: Really? Are you really doing that?
RACHEL: Come on, it's a joke!
FINN: Why are we using so many emojis?
RACHEL: I have no idea
FINN:
RACHEL: Do you have free time?
FINN: Yeah, I'm free right now. I have to work tonight.
RACHEL: Then... Shouldn't you be sleeping?
FINN: Not really, coffee will keep me awake. ☕️
RACHEL: You should have some rest!
Well, then, how about we meet tomorrow to have lunch? I know a good place to go and my friends don't like it.
FINN: Let me check if I'm busy, I'm working on an important case.

I wait 5 minutes to reply. It's true that I have an important case I am investigating but it doesn't take that much.

FINN: Yeah
RACHEL: You are free?
FINN: Yeah, at 1 PM in the café we had the coffee last day?
RACHEL:

I decide to follow Rachel's advice and lay on my bed. I think about her, about her smile, about her gorgeous self... I fall asleep noticing I like this girl although, it was pretty obvious I felt something for her since the beginning.

[rachel]

I get out of my "bedroom", which is not a bedroom because the "bedrooms" are separated with curtains, so... I don't know why I asked Finn out and I lied. The restaurant I'm planing to go to is one of Kurt's favorites. I run a hand through my hair and sit in the couch next to Santana, who is watching The Walking Dead. Without looking at me she hands me the bowl of popcorn which I happily accept. I watch the show and from time to time I ask her what is going on. As an answer I get.

"Don't you see they are killing dead people?" She tells me.

"But that doesn't make sense! I never understood zombies and never will. It's just not possible..."

"Look, dumb elf" I smile when she calls me that. I just love when she starts to get angry. Sometimes I just make her angry to see her Lima Heights style "Imagine someone tries to find a cure for a disease that kills your skin. Well, that cure will revive your skin, it brings back to life dead structures. Here you have an explanation that I think your stupid and useless brain may understand" I nod and laugh.

"Okay, I get it" I continue laughing.

"It's not funny" I nod "No it isn't" She ends up joining to the laugh, she can't keep it inside. Kurt arrives through the door with some bags from the supermarket. We just stare at him eating popcorn as he comes in carrying the bags. He looks like he is going to fall so I get up. Santana stops me and makes me sit down again.

"You could help me, girls" He suggests. Santana looks at me and I look at her.

"No, I don't think so we are really busy, right Rachel?" I widen my eyes noticing I have to reply.

"Yeah we are too busy watching... A show" I remember Kurt is really scared of zombies and I can't contain my laugh. He leaves the bags on the table and I bite my bottom lip trying to contain the laugh. He sits next to me.

"What show is this one?" He asks. Just after he asks, there's an intense scene full of zombies. Kurt jumps and screams. He falls from the couch and we laugh out loud. He stares at us "What the hell? You know I hate zombies"

"And you know I hate sushi and you bought that for dinner yesterday" Santana replies. I just stare at them laughing.

"Okay... I forgive you" He tells her "But next time I won't!"

"You say that too much" Santana replies inviting him to sit. He sits and Santana changes the show and we start watching Castle now. I smile to myself thinking about Finn. Castle visited Kate on the police station. Maybe I can go for walk tonight and buy some coffee for two?

_________

Yas! Omg this was a bad chapter but I have great plans for next one!

THANKS FOR READING LIKE AND COMMENT.

If you have any suggestions, tell me! For me everyone who reads this has a say ♥♥

Love you all!

- Laura xx