eight.

[finn]

I wait for Rachel while I play Geometry Dash on my phone. This game is really addicting yet it is annoying.

"Oh my god" I hear a girly voice close to me "Finn? Finn Hudson?" I turn around with a frown to find a blond girl grinning.

"Oh, hi!" I say without remembering the name of the girl.

"God, it's been a while"

"Yeah..." I look at the time hoping Rachel appears soon.

"Do you actually remember me?" She asks. I look at her.

"Yeah! Of course!" I nod heavily then it turns to a denial "No, not at all, sorry"

"Vanessa, we went to high school together, we actually dated" She recalls. Then all comes to me. I was her first, that's why she remembers me. My eyes widen. Should I act like I really don't know her or like tell her that now I remember her?

Thankfully, I see Rachel leaving a taxi and paying the driver. I call her and she looks at me with a smile. She comes closer and stands next to me.

"Hi" She says grinning. Vanessa stares at both of us smiling, to me it looks really fake but whatever...

"Hey" I say looking back at her. We look at each other until Vanessa coughs (also fake) and stares at Rachel.

"Hi, you must be Rachel" She greets hugging Rachel. Rachel looks at me and mouths a 'what the fuck? help me'. They pull away "I'm Vanessa"

"Nice to meet you, I guess" Rachel replies.

"Excuse me?" Vanessa asks narrowing her eyes.

"Well, Vanessa!" I interrupt her with a smile "Rachel and I have plans so, it was really nice to see you but we have to go"

"Are you two like dating?" Vanessa asks pointing at both of us. Rachel and I shake our heads laughing softly.

"No, why do you think that?" Rachel asks laughing.

"I don't know, it was a random question" She says, well lies. I'm used to see people lie to me. We tell her goodbye and we leave.

"Okay, let me guess" She starts thinking and points at me when she has something "Ex?" I nod "You broke up a while ago?"

"No, actually we dated in high school" She frowns and narrows her eyes trying to understand. I smile to myself because she looks cute when she does weird faces.

"Then why is she...?"

"What?" I smirk waiting for her reply.

"Well, um... You know"

"Yeah, I don't know, I was her first so I guess that's why I'm special for her" She nods.

"Well, she shouldn't be that way" She murmurs "I mean, like everytime we sleep with someone new, is like being another first time. I guess that's why I've been stuck in the one night stands... Maybe I couldn't accept Sam being my first"

"Okay, so I don't know who that Sam is but I'm sure he is an asshole" I admit. She laughs.

"He's my ex, we dated for like four years: two years of high school and in our fourth year we decided to move in together and it didn't work. He was too worried working on his future that he didn't even remembered he was dating me"

"That sucks..."

"No, not really. What sucks is that this girl who worked with me one day came to a party in my house, which I now share with Kurt, and she met Sam. Now they're getting married and I'm going to be a bridesmaid" She explains posing.