Chapter 12:

(Warning Errors ahead!!!!)

Nene's Pov:

   "Its about hana and the supernatruals..." amane answered, witch made my stomach flip. The both gave a shocked expression.
"What about them...arnt they all gone..? I mean the only way to have our powers, is if we go back to highschool!!"
Akane shouted.

Aoi put her hands over his mouth.
"Akane! Hush! We have two little ones up stairs who don't need to be hearing this yet.!"
"Well here's the thing.. Hana has been showing a few signs of having some of my powers...so. We were gonna ask to see if we could talk to akio about it, and see if he could keep an eye on here. We were also gonna ask kou and mitsuba to do the same, with Kaji.

Since those are practiclly, the only kids she hangs out with, it would help a lot. And sheen she dose get into middle school, we will ask sensai to as well. " amane explained.

They both starred at us for a few moments, and then at eachother.
"Well..they are gonna need to know abpute this stuff sooner or later. I mean..they are half supernatruals. ." Aoi said softly.

Akane nodded.
"We will talk to him about it.." he sighed.
"Thank you so much!!" I said pulling them both in for a hug. Aoi hugged back, but after a few second Akane let go.
"But..please make sure he dosnt tell Hana about this. Or anyone for this matter. Only Kaji, or us. We are gonna call and let mitsuba and kou know as well.." I said, as we both pulled out of the embrace.

They nodded, as we all got up.

Hana 's Pov

After a little while of thinking of stuff they were talking about.
"Akio..I don't want to think of stuff anymore. I feel like its rude.." I said fidgeting with my fingers, and looking down.

He smiled softly "that's ok Hana!"
I smiled at him, and soon we were met with daddy in the doorway.
"C'mon munchkin. Its time to head out. You got all your stuff?" he asked kneeling down next to us.

I nodded
"Yep! I got my blanket and bunny on my bag, and my shoes and coat our downstairs!!!" I answer, as he smiled.
"Ok..well c'mon lets get down stairs so you can put them on. "He said.

I nodded, putting on my backpack, and grabbing akio's hand running past daddy and down the stairs with him. He blushed but I giggled.
We ran past through the living room, to go to the mud from, where all the coats and such are kept. I grabbed my coat slipping it on, and slipped my feet into my flats.

We then walked out of the room, and back to the living room, where everybody was.
"You ready hana?" mama asked, as I ran into her arms.
"Mhm! By Akio!!" I waved.
"By hana!" he smiled.

Then mama and daddy waved to aunt aoi, and uncle akane, and we got in the car.
"So sweetie, how was your day?" mama asked, looking at me through the review mirror.

I was silent for a moment.
"The first half couldve been better.." I answered.
"Well what happend? " sha asked with a worried look.
"Nothing much..never mind. But me and Akio played a bunch of games after we took a nap!!" I said dodging the question.
She frowned a bit at first but then smiled.
"That's good!! Did you have fun?"
I nodded "ya! And aunt aoi gave us snacks, and I got mini strawberry rice cakes!" I answered giggling.

"Oooh, those are really good!" I giggled at her.
"Well im glad your day turned out better munchkin. " daddy said, as we pulled into the driveway.

Nene's Pov:

Once we got home hana jumped out of the car, running to the front door, waiting for one of us to unlock it.
Amane unlocked the door and hana ran to the dogs, who were barking and licking here all over .

" hi haku! Hi jodaii!!" hana giggled patting the dogs.
I smiled at the small girl. I looked over to where Amane was, but saw him passing us and going up the stairs. Hana gave a confused and sad look.

Amane's Pov:

"Daddy? Where are you going?" hana asked standing up, and running over to me and hugging my leg.

I turned his head, and patted hana 's head.
"Just up stairs for a moment. I need to put something away." I  answered , as hana's grip tightened.
"Can I come? " she asked looking up at me with gleeful eyes.
"I don't see why not. C'mon! Ne do you wanna go to?" I asked a small laugh escaping my lips.

"Sure!" she said giggling. Hana smiled "yay!!" and we All went up the stairs to me and Nene's room.
Hana jumped on our bed and giggled. Nene smiled sitting next to her.
I was taking off my tie, since it was quit irritating, and set it on the bed.

"Ill put it away for you daddy!" hana giggled grabbing the tie and running into our closet. It was a walk in closet, and had a lot of room, so we kept some extra stuff in there as well.

Me and Nene giggled at the girls enthusasim.
"I hate that we don't get to spend that much time with her. She's to precious, to not want to see her 24/7. " Nene said a bit sad.
I smiled at her.
"I know..but her Christmas break starts soon. And we will be able to spend her whole break with her, since we also have it off.
And tommrow is Sunday, and we both have that day off evreyweek.  We can decorate and do all that with her!" I said trying to cheer her up.

She smiled eying me "I guess your right. " I smiled and soon hana came out of the closet wearing a hat?

" look what I found!!!" she said gigilling, as the hat was falling a bit, since it was a bit big.
Me and Nene looked at the hat for a few moments, before we both froze.

"Munchkin..? Where did you find that hat..?" I asked, looking down at her.
"I found it in a box. I was trying to put your tie away and tripped over it. I found this hat and a weird outfit, maybe it was a coustume? Cause it also had a cap. There was also a weird sticker!" she explained giggling.

Me and Nene glanced at eachother, before looking back at the happy girl.

"Hana can I see the hat please?" Nene asked swinging her legs off the bed. Hana nodded reaching to take off the hat, and gave it to Nene.
Nene smiled at hana, who was now, inbetween my arms.
We both looked at Nene who was studying it.

"I didn't know you kept the outfit." she said turning to me, placing the hat back on hana 's head.

I shrugged "why not? It was a big part of my 'life'?" I said confused on how I worded it.
"Daddy this is your hat? " she sat placing both her hands on her head.
I smiled nodding.
"Can you do me a favor, and keep it safe in your room? " I asked smiling as her face lit up.
She nodded "of course! Ill keep it safe, and put it on the shelf above my bed!!" she smiled.

For the rest of the night we ate dinner, and got ready for bed, and hung out in our bedroom. Hana had insisted on keeping the hat on for the rest of the night, so we let her.
We were all cuddled together on my and Nene's bed, as hana was slowly dozing off in our arms.

We were telling some stories, and soon all three of us had fallen asleep.

1316 words: